What cars available in Thailand have heaters?

klaus80

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lower model Altis's definitely don't have climate control or a heater - the 1.8L G, V and Esport's have climate control, and I would fully expect, a heater.

sorry i am wrong its vios i had from Toyota service

sorry my mistake

Vios have climat but do not have hot air

Yes it's the same model as yours.

Set the temperature on 25 or 26, turn off the AC and voila. Nice warm air smile.png

Sorry but one month i am few hour cant have any even warm air. i am not talking about HOT air.

so must drive 60-80 kmph.

because if not open aircond only fan its be sweating inside the glass. if open aircon its be out sweating glass and inside car be COLD!!!blink.png

Don't know man. All I can see is that our Fortuner blows warm air. If I change the temperature to higher, the air becomes warmer... :)

But the cold in your ride is coming through all those gaps.

Wow. Now cold in part Thailand come from gaps where?smile.png

And in altis have gaps? Where i do not see.

It be sad if altis with obly 4500k on ODO have gaps.

smile.png

Your ride is an Altis not a Fortuner so the nightmare thread is a load of <deleted> as Trans Am said all alongwink.png

Your ride is an Altis not a Fortuner so the nightmare thread is a load of <deleted> as Trans Am said all alongwink.png

I am now on Vios what Toyota give me.

Ps

You name Tabaki?

And i hope you not forget today clean shoes for Trans Am.

;)

Fortuners have heaters. Our 2012 Fortuner TRD has a heater and climate control.

Wait its same model as my?

Aaaaa

Now go check in internet it have or not. Another way it new problem with my frotuner.

sad.png

But altis??? Its same not have...

Lower model Altis's definitely don't have climate control or a heater - the 1.8L G, V and Esport's have climate control, and I would fully expect, a heater.

my Altis 1.8 Esport 2014 hasnt a heater :-(

Ps

You name Tabaki?

wink.png

You name Kretyn?

must be as you can't remember which of your rides has gapslaugh.png

Ps

You name Tabaki?

wink.png

You name Kretyn?

He owns a Fortuner. The Altis/VIOS is a loaner. Well, that's my interpretation anyway.

[ฃ name=ardokano" post="10357747" timestamp="1453894530]

You name Kretyn?

Ha ha.

Has gaps Fortuner.

Please you not be so silly.

Vios guve me Toyota service for time when fixed "gaps" and another in my Fortuner.

And about its vios not Altis i see my mistake and say it. I am realy not se big defferent . I am not realy interesting this is type car.

Ps

I never see name "Kretyn". Where you find? Who have whith name?

Please not trolling.

And go clean shoes .:)

As has been said...all modern cars with climate control systems have both air-conditioners and heaters. For the past couple days in Pattaya, I've had mine set to 25 and I've felt warm air coming out of the vents biggrin.png

That's also been what I've been saying for years, but it seems Toyota have now developed "Automatic air con control without heating", and labelled it climate control, and put it into at least the VIOS, Yaris, and Altis ...

So now it's "Any car with climate control that's not a Toyota".

Edited by IMHO

As has been said...all modern cars with climate control systems have both air-conditioners and heaters. For the past couple days in Pattaya, I've had mine set to 25 and I've felt warm air coming out of the vents biggrin.png

That's also been what I've been saying for years, but it seems Toyota have now developed "Automatic air con control without heating", and labelled it climate control, and put it into at least the VIOS, Yaris, and Altis ...

So now it's "Any car with climate control that's not a Toyota".

I am not sure(tomorow check when take my car) but some write in Thailand 3.0 disel Fortuner do not have heater.

And this is Fortuner in Russia Have heater with climat control , but on from botton. And climat control has no control valve of the hot air.

So work only heater and very hot in car or work air cond.

It what I find in internet. Today go take my Fortuner(hope)

And check.

For me its surprised.

Before never see climat conteol with out heater.

Ah....

Fortuners have heaters. Our 2012 Fortuner TRD has a heater and climate control.

Wait its same model as my?

Aaaaa

Now go check in internet it have or not. Another way it new problem with my frotuner.

sad.png

But altis??? Its same not have...

Yes it's the same model as yours.

Set the temperature on 25 or 26, turn off the AC and voila. Nice warm air smile.png

No leave aircon on and just set temp as required and it will warm to set temp. Never turn aircon off as it will steam up inside.

Well, as pointed out... if climate control by your definition means a digitally controlled console, then your statement is incorrect. In their cars, Toyota wants you to buy a Camry before including heat.

For Honda, a Civic or higher please.

And that's for cars being sold now.

This was actually a yes/no criteria when choosing my latest vehicle, as I had purchased a 2007 Altis, and when I wanted to use the heat with the A/C activated on a rainy day.. I could never get any hot air. Thinking there was a mechanical issue, I took it to get it investigated, and found out there was a mechanical issue... No heater installed!

Can't imagine why you wouldn't put it in (don't think the savings justify building a model just for Thailand that doesn't have heat).

The City I can't confirm from my own personal test, as I couldn't get the salesperson to let me try it out, but was told there was not a heater, and I should look at the Civic, so City was out of the running.

Altis and Vios for sure don't have them, even with a fancy digital climate control.

Even though not cold days like now, it was not fun having to de-fog the windows in the Altis on rainy days, with only cold air as an option, as the air was very cold, and if I turned it off the compressor to keep it from getting too cold, then I had the fogging problem.

You name Kretyn?

Ha ha.

Has gaps Fortuner.

Vios guve me Toyota service for time when fixed "gaps" and another in my Fortuner.

And about its vios not Altis i see my mistake and say it. I am realy not se big defferent . I am not realy interesting this is type car.

Ps

Please not trolling.

And go clean shoes .smile.png

You can't Googleblink.png

You name Kretyn?

Ha ha.

Has gaps Fortuner.

Ps

Please not trolling.

And go clean shoes .smile.png

You can't Googleblink.png

If he did he would get details for an international version not the thai one

• 3 weeks later...

cheesy.gif

Ford Fiesta has a heater. And since it does, I assume all other models do as well.

Bad assumption tongue.png

Lots of cars in Thailand come with just cooling only.

cheesy.gif

Fortuner, Vios,Altis.

What another from last 3-6 year?

Pajero sport -have.

bmw3- have.

audi q7- have

vw golf - have

Teana -have

what another car have climat control but NOT HAVE heater?whistling.gif

Fortuner for Kazahstan(Russia)

have heater with climat control.. but!!!! work separate .

Normal climat control its CAN work heater and aircondition together and have valve.

but.... Toyota"genius" make it separate.

cheesy.gif

May be did not have enough money to advertise, so saving.

Honda Climate Control is excellent . Leave it on Auto,it maxes at 31 C with a Hi message as last setting, but in 5 mins its tooo hot,,then you feel to cold when U get out.coffee1.gifangry.gif

I have climate control in my Civic 2.0 and it works great. I just keep it set at 27 all year round and some of these cold days in CM that warm air was nice to have. My first car in Thailand was a 1993 Nissan Bluebird 2.0 and it had climate control with heat. Both had windshield defogging settings.

Honda Climate Control is excellent . Leave it on Auto,it maxes at 31 C with a Hi message as last setting, but in 5 mins its tooo hot,,then you feel to cold when U get out.coffee1.gifangry.gif

I have climate control in my Civic 2.0 and it works great. I just keep it set at 27 all year round and some of these cold days in CM that warm air was nice to have. My first car in Thailand was a 1993 Nissan Bluebird 2.0 and it had climate control with heat. Both had windshield defogging settings.

so only Thailand toyota make car with climate control and not heater?blink.png