Serviced Apartment Near Bts Asoke

Addy

We (couple and teenaged son) will be in Bangkok for the month of November for medical care for husband. Our son will train daily at the Bangkok Fight Club near BTS Asoke. Any recommendations for a serviced apartment around there would be greatly appreciated. We have budgeted $1000-$1500 for accomodation, but we don't know how realistic that figure might be. Is there a recommended way to book serviced apartments? Should we contact the management and request a special rate?

Also, I've noticed that some hotels have "Club" floors that provide complimentary food and drink and internet connections (can't remember which hotels, however (!!)). I'm wondering if this type of accomodation is a better value.

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!!

We (couple and teenaged son) will be in Bangkok for the month of November for medical care for husband. Our son will train daily at the Bangkok Fight Club near BTS Asoke. Any recommendations for a serviced apartment around there would be greatly appreciated. We have budgeted $1000-$1500 for accomodation, but we don't know how realistic that figure might be. Is there a recommended way to book serviced apartments? Should we contact the management and request a special rate?

Also, I've noticed that some hotels have "Club" floors that provide complimentary food and drink and internet connections (can't remember which hotels, however (!!)). I'm wondering if this type of accomodation is a better value.

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Close to Asoke (well, a 12 minute walk - less by motorcycle taxi) is House By The Pond. It's clean, comfortable and the staff speak pretty good English. Good value with more character than most similar places.

Calling House By The Pond close to Asoke is stretching things too far. It's actually as close, or closer to the Phrom Phong BTS. Nor is it easy to get taxis or motocys out front. It does have a quaint charm, though, and the prices are very reasonable.

A better suggestion would be Jasmine Suites- they are literally around the corner from the MRT Asok station.