‘Party ladyboy’ CCTV hunch leads Kamala police to two burglars, stolen booty

rooster59

‘Party ladyboy’ CCTV hunch leads Kamala police to two burglars, stolen booty

The Phuket News

post-247607-0-98132700-1454108432_thumb.

Photo: Kamla Police

PHUKET: Kamala police have made two arrests, and recovered more than 70 items thought to have been stolen from the Phuket residences of several foreigners.

The two suspects were named as Mr Boonsit Unchaisri, a 28-year-old transgender resident of Kalasin province, and Mr Tirawat Boonumphol, a 29-year-old man from Uthai Thani.

The suspects were presented to the press at 4.30pm today (January 29) at the Kamala Police Station.

Presented along with the suspects were dozens of smartphones and digital cameras, which police believed had been stolen from various houses in Thalang and Kathu.

Moreover, police said they had also seized from the suspects one Yamaha Mio motorbike registered in Phuket, as well as a blue Ford Fiesta car with Bangkok plates.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/party-ladyboy-cctv-hunch-leads-kamala-police-to-two-burglars-stolen-booty-55999.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-01-30

Well, it is obvious, in Vietnam they do realise foreigners bring in a lot if money, while the powers to be really understand bad press means less foreigners=less money.

It is said that every expat living within the country brings 1-2 jobs.

Oh well, Vietnam and Cambodia know that very well, Laos and Myanmar are starting to understand that.

Does Thailand really understand that?

I really hope so, for the sake of the people depending on the jib generating expats.

The sad part is how easy people made it for these dicks (whistling.gif ). They had to do very little breaking in as people left their doors and windows open, inviting them in. Last year I was broken into and my safe was stolen. Somnamna, it was empty. I hope they spend hours trying to get that thing open.

Well, it is obvious, in Vietnam they do realise foreigners bring in a lot if money, while the powers to be really understand bad press means less foreigners=less money.

Oh well, Vietnam and Cambodia know that very well, Laos and Myanmar are starting to understand that.

I really hope so, for the sake of the people depending on the jib generating expats.

"Does Thailand really understand that?" - yes, they understand it, they just don't care about it.

What nonsense are you talking?????