Best resorts & hotels for 2K or under outside AND in Pattaya.

peeba7

If 2k for a decent hotel is too much to ask then best hotel/resorts at the best prices? I can get a room at royal cliff for about 3100 (the Sheraton must be more) but there must be more out there for the same price or better, and outside Pattaya would be nice.

Personally I am confused.

Is it 2k a night or month

Are you visiting ot living there permanently

What are you looking for?

Do you want a quiet place.

I would recommend Koh samed if you want a quiet location.

I agree thought pick a place and check out agoda

Check out Lake Mabprachan area, it is about 20 minutes outside Pattaya, on the Darkside.

There are some decent resorts, but not in the same class as the Royal Cliff.

A good family orientated one is the Mediterranean Resort, I think it is in 1,500 baht per night range. I have not tried the rooms, however, I know that they are clean and all have A/C. Nice pool, good restaurant and bar.

He is probably thinking about 2k per night. Too much mate unless you want to pay more than the average tourist. 1k will get you a nice place with a pool view in Pattaya.

Try Meow @ diana-oasis.com

Check also her second website with Private rentals. The full choice from cheap but nicely equipped to luxury & brand-new . From 500/night - 1'000 night on monthly basis. If you like to be right in the center of fun. But large gardens and 2 pools. Unfortunately often booked out early. Nice holidays. MS>

Nice range of replies thank you. We are not so set on a location, town or in out in country (though more dinning options in a town.) The idea is to to get away and maybe enjoy something new not too far from Pattaya without spending 3k plus a night for a room and then there is food to buy. The way I figure it if 450 to 700 buys the basics than 1000 should provide something nicer (2 or 3 stars) and 2000 should be pretty nice. In this price range we can afford to stay longer. Specific names of hotels/resorts you enjoyed anywhere not too far or in Pattaya, and another other details like price, food options and what you like about the place is desired. Unfortunately now is high season but for low season as well for later on.

Nice range of replies thank you. We are not so set on a location, town or in out in country (though more dinning options in a town.) The idea is to to get away and maybe enjoy something new not too far from Pattaya without spending 3k plus a night for a room and then there is food to buy. The way I figure it if 450 to 700 buys the basics than 1000 should provide something nicer (2 or 3 stars) and 2000 should be pretty nice. In this price range we can afford to stay longer. Specific names of hotels/resorts you enjoyed anywhere not too far or in Pattaya, and another other details like price, food options and what you like about the place is desired. Unfortunately now is high season but for low season as well for later on.

Have a look at Bang Saen, fair amount to do around there and about an hour from Pattaya.

I used to stay at the Yanadin Apartments, fairly good low cost accommodation. No swimming pool but there is a sports club not too far that you can pay to go in. At the other end of the scale there is the Tide Resort on beach road, had our wedding reception there, but may be above your budget.

Ask if you want any specific info.

Archived