SWISS Air Business Lounge At Suvarnabhumi Int'l ?

george

I will fly with SWISS Air in Business Class soon, and need to spend quite a few hours in transit at Suvarnabhumi International. Swiss Air is a member of Star Alliance since April.

Is there a SWISS Lounge at Suvarnabhumi or use the Star Alliance C Lounge?

The travel agent have no idea. :o

I will fly with SWISS Air in Business Class soon, and need to spend quite a few hours in transit at Suvarnabhumi International. Swiss Air is a member of Star Alliance since April.

Is there a SWISS Lounge at Suvarnabhumi or use the Star Alliance C Lounge?

The travel agent have no idea. :o

As far as I know there are only 2 lounges ready and in use for international passengers. Both TG lounges one for C and one for F class.

As far as I know there are only 2 lounges ready and in use for international passengers. Both TG lounges one for C and one for F class.

That's correct... I was there last week.

Both are hopelessly undersized and overpopulated.

:D

Hope you're travelling alone... you'll be extremely lucky to get 2 adjacent seats... :o

I know there's one Swiss Air flight that leaves around midnight - if that's the one you're on, and if you're planning on spending several hours in the lounge, you should be okay in getting a seat. Based on my limited experience of one time there in the TG lounge, it will be quite crowded in the late afternoon/early evening, as there must be several Star Alliance flights at that time. But by about 7PM the place clears out and almost nobody is there. More people start arriving by 9PM and by 10PM the place is packed again. So if you get there before 9PM and have a look around and decide where you want to sit and park yourself there, you'll be okay before the crowds arrive. This was on a Sunday, but I saw similar traffic patterns for other days of the week back at Don Muang, though can't guarantee every day of the week will be the same.

Will be on the lunchtime TG budgie tomorrow back to Blighty so will re check out the Lounge then.

2 weeks ago we headed off to Shanghai and it was very busy ....actually looked like bit of a DOSS House...but it cleared up later.

The Domestic one is not 2 bad either (Bangk... to Chiangmai)and no beer to tempt you but cheeesy type pastries aroi... :o

Lounge good...first g&T of the day.... :D

Toilets in Suwanna still ...ponging...Main revolving doors keep getting stuck,A/C needs tweeking and the check in computers have gone down......but apart from that alls..... wonderful.......ice in Gin Keng mac mac.... :o ...pop gin mai...k

I flew out of SB friday night, gate E3 to the right.

Had a business card for access to "Silver lounge" but map on invitation card was wrong so said the check-inn lady. One level down think I saw "CIP lounge" towards gates Gxx, walked in and had no problem. Smallish but an ok place.

It was a short walk to gate E3, but I do dislike this airport.

The worst was the noise in the departure hall. Am I the only one to have noticed?

In short: there are two ways to do it: right or wrong.

Wrong they did, nothing will change that. too bad for Thailand.

Edited by tartempion