Germany hands out swimming pool etiquette guides after sexual harassment reports against migrants

webfact

I don't really blame the colonizers and other iPhone tourists coming to Europe... i blame the politicians, journalists, police etc for allowing this ethnic cleansing to happen. One day, hopefully quite soon, they will get what's coming to them.

Now, my german is rusty (non-existant) so the translation can be totally bogus but then again if it's not then i'm not at all surprised... it's a politician saying this utterly retarded stuff.

Shocking! Totally shocking! A window into facts on the ground such as this cut through all the [mis] information massaged by the media. This is how life is now playing out with this horror.

Now, my german is rusty (non-existant) so the translation can be totally bogus but then again if it's not then i'm not at all surprised... it's a politician saying this utterly retarded stuff.

So had they let cannibals in the advise would presumably have been not to go shopping until after dinner time.

Gee, maybe try arresting, convicting and tossing them in prison.

What the devil is wrong with you Germans anyway? Are you out of your minds?

Its the same everywhere, they seem to be above the law.

Or, if someone does say something to them, it causes a riot, and hell breaks loose....

They always seem to be in packs, where they CAN grope a girl, but the bf/husband cannot do a thing about it, or get the shit kicked out of him. They are disgusting animals that should not be released amongst civilised society.