Paying for access to Hotel swimming pools

StevieDee

Hi members,

I have recently moved to a condo where the swimming pool area does not get much sun.

I am asking if anyone knows of any hotels in the Asoke/Phrom Phong area that allow non-residents to pay for access to use their swimming pools.

If so, I would appreciate knowing the hotel name and approximate cost involved.

I do not need to use their gym, sauna, steam etc, just the pool facilities.

Thanks in advance.

hi, mostly you should find if you buy a drink or lunch or whatever you can use hotel pools. If you want some monthly deal, I would suggest not asking for a rate upfront. If you frequent the place just be polite, have a drink or whatever and they might just let you come there full time without the pre-requisite of buying something all the time.

This is my experience with a major resort in Phuket.

There is a public pool at the park next to Emporium. I thought I heard somewhere that you can pay to use, or get membership. Get's lots of sun. Perhaps another TV member has more information.

You can use the pool but you need membership.

To get it you need to go to a doctor on Sukhumvilt and get a note saying you are fit to swim...cost will be no more than a few hundred Baht.

It's a nice pool this time of year but will burn you in April.

• 2 weeks later...

Emporium Suites, which is the tower immediately behind (and connected to) Emporium mall.

It's on the roof of the 7th floor, so plenty of sun. 500b per day.

​I second "blackcab's" suggestion of Emporium Suites. Beautiful pool. Lots of sun. Not "public" so never crowded. And they offer "room service" from the hotel (Emporium Suites) to the pool so you can order snacks, drinks, or a proper meal. They have longer memberships: 3 months, 6 months, etc. Membership includes the fitness center: small but good machines and very clean.