TAT moves to expand tourism from Iran and Oman

webfact

Iran I can understand. Already quite popular but Oman. population 3.5 million !

Of which 45% are expat, nevertheless the hospitals are dire so Omanis make up a large percentage of the Medical Tourism influx. They also do spend more than the Chinese Edited by coulson

They love ladyboys. giggle.gif

Yes, I know a ladyboy (and not one of the pretty ones that you cannot tell) that had an arab paying 40,000THB a night in a resort who with that sort of money could had the best Thai hooker but preferred to be with her/him. Incredible taste.

wow. the local brothel down the road offers 57,14 short times for that money, with cute lao girls! giggle.gifwub.pngwhistling.gif

One might wonder why Muslims would come to Thailand, there's the shopping of course but as with their Chinese counterparts those with real money would more likely go to London, Paris, New York, Milan etc.

On the other hand South Pattaya for example is full of young men doing things that would get them into serious trouble with Sharia Law if they tried them at home.

They love ladyboys. giggle.gif

Yes, I know a ladyboy (and not one of the pretty ones that you cannot tell) that had an arab paying 40,000THB a night in a resort who with that sort of money could had the best Thai hooker but preferred to be with her/him. Incredible taste.

wow. the local brothel down the road offers 57,14 short times for that money, with cute lao girls! giggle.gifwub.pngwhistling.gif

I imagine as a local, you are well taken care of then?

A lot of cr*p posted here as is usual. Nonetheless, these people have been going to Thailand for years. They are simply hoping to increase their revenue in different ways. They are desperately trying to make up for the shortfall in tourist spending, by going to countries previously targeted.