Rattan Sun Loungers

Hel123

Hi All,

I'm intending to buy 2 Rattan Sun Loungers with full size cushion - I've seen them in one or two of the large department stores but they seemed expensive for what they were........

Can anyone recommend where I could purchase these at sensible prices ?

Thanks

H

I would say you have 3 options.

The first one for me is to go to shops at the back of the old North Big C - the road at the back that runs sort of parallel with 2nd road.

There are two shops there that sell "everything". You might get lucky ?

The 2nd option is to trawl up and down Theprasit Road in Jomtien - there are many shops from top to bottom that sell all sorts of furniture including rattan.

3rd chance is a shop near Home Works at South Big C on Sukh, as you head to Home Works on the right hand side near the car park and next to Jim Thomson is a shop selling all sorts of garden furniture. I thought the price was reasonable and it looks quality as well....

Take the left turn into Naklua at the traffic lights on Sukhumvit, down at the other end of this road are several shops that sell them, both sides of the road.

Goodness... are they still there? I bought rattan chairs and tables for the front patio on the first place I owned off Soi Potisan well over 20 years ago.

Watch out for old stock at the shops. Rattan dries out when in the sun and ties and weaves become brittle. However, I do recall lugging various rattan bits back to these Naklua shops over the years for 'warranty' repairs and it was all part of the service.

Edited by NanLaew

Take the left turn into Naklua at the traffic lights on Sukhumvit, down at the other end of this road are several shops that sell them, both sides of the road.

Goodness... are they still there? I bought rattan chairs and tables for the front patio on the first place I owned off Soi Potisan well over 20 years ago.

Watch out for old stock at the shops. Rattan dries out when in the sun and ties and weaves become brittle. However, I do recall lugging various rattan bits back to these Naklua shops over the years for 'warranty' repairs and it was all part of the service.

They were both there last time I drove along the road, we still have the original loungers from way back faded and decrepit but still in use smile.png