Mother desperate to find missing son, 3

webfact

Mother desperate to find missing son, 3
Phuket Gazette

3.jpeg
A recent photo of Nong DJ, 3, who went missing on Wednesday. Photo: Saowalak Chaiyo

PHUKET: -- A desperate mother has appealed to the police and the public to help find her three-year-old son, who has been missing since Wednesday.

The distraught 23-year-old mother, Saowalak Chaiyo, said her son went missing while playing in front of their home in Wichit.

Jetsadakron Chaiyo, nicknamed Nong DJ, was wearing a white hoodie with a black Angry Birds logo, orange shorts and green ‘Ben 10’ shoes,” Ms Saowalak said.

Ms Saowalak and her parents, who help look after the boy, were all at home when Nong DJ went missing in the afternoon. The family had just returned from taking him to nearby kindergarten for registration.

Ms Saowalak said she and the boy’s grandfather were sleeping, and her mother was washing the laundry at the time Nong DJ disappeared.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Mother-desperate-find-missing-son-3/63064?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-02-05

...let's hope he just wandered off and turns up unharmed....

...but to leave a 3-year old (at the front of the house usually implies) in the street... basically.... unattended... seems a little careless.........

Nothing unusual Thailand having worked / lived worldwide have seen it everywere.

More children today 21st century are born unplanned than planned deciding to have a family, and even the ones that did plan never seem to have planned past playing with a doll, when tired playing with the doll lay it on the side, and forget about it and go do something else. Like go to sleep.

i hope they find their child.

reminds of the time I was riding my motorcycle in DOWNTOWN Udon Thain.

i came around the corner and there was a three year old boy standing in the middle of the street.

A very busy street. I was able to stop about 20 feet from the kid, and i just started blowing my horn. The father came running out and grabbed the kid.

no thank you from the father. would not look at me. just that expression Thais have on their face and body language like they are trying to become invisible anytime they are in the wrong.

Edited by NCC1701A

Eh? Where is it mentioned the boy was playing in the street?

I would hope at least one of The mediums here who read sooo much more in any article can tell us!

I really hope that some neighbour or someone have seen anything to help that kid back home, must be terrified if still alive.

Anyone check the father?

All people can´t aford a nanny but al parents have to sleep sometime, so don´t start blame the mother!

Regards

Amja

Edited by amja