Looking for people to hang out with

Chinohikari

Try a bar, anywhere, you'll find they're full of strangers, just like this forum. At least you'll have a visual indication of whether you'd like to hang out and party with them as opposed to arranging a "blind date" with some of the chancers on here.

Thanks, any recommandations for good ones ?

Try a bar, anywhere, you'll find they're full of strangers, just like this forum. At least you'll have a visual indication of whether you'd like to hang out and party with them as opposed to arranging a "blind date" with some of the chancers on here.

Subjectively, they're all good in some people's opinion. Objectively, it depends on what you want from a bar.

Subjectively, they're all good in some people's opinion. Objectively, it depends on what you want from a bar.

Women

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trouble with trying to find pals in a bar is that the majority of customers are ex special forces world wide

Had one going through his war stories... I just let him run with it. He needed to have a geography leason half way through as it didnt make sense.

To the OP any of the bars in Silom Soi 4 is a good place to start.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

"Try a bar, anywhere, you'll find they're full of strangers, just like this forum."

"Strangers" being the operative word in both cases.

I'd caution the O/P to go slow. If he's working here or a student, probably those situations offer a better opportunity to meet people with similar interests and about whom he'd know something. Otherwise think of things that interest him and seek out venues for people with similar interest.

Being overly eager to make new friends or to "hang out" with someone who appears overly eager to be your friend could lead to more complications than you might want ... and I do mean from farangs as well as Thais.

Hi I am married to a Thai lady we live in a small village in the country she works and so has some thai lady friends from work I on the other hand have few friends and speak very little Thai. is there a tv forum where I could try to find other couples for an occasional lunch and chat not to many Km from where i live between Fang and Thaton

Hmm Silom Soi 4 seems to be....for gays lol, im more looking for guys to party and chat girls

Then I would suggest Nana , just take BTS to Nana and walk for a few meters to the bar area , plenty of bars there where you will find single minded people ready to have a party 24/7 and chat with you about girls. Good luck.

I would suggest ex-pat bars if the OP is going to be staying a while rather than here for a few weeks whoring.

Ex-pat bars are more people who work in Bangkok rather than those who are bullshit ramblers, they tend to stick more to the red light areas.

The Robin Hood is my favourite, but there are plenty of others in the same area.

Soi 4....a good start on places to avoid for the rest of your life. Get one of those free maps of BKK, or heck any map, and walk around Victory Monument acting a little lost about 16:00....the girls will come out of the woodwork.

Soi 4....a good start on places to avoid for the rest of your life. Get one of those free maps of BKK, or heck any map, and walk around Victory Monument acting a little lost about 16:00....the girls will come out of the woodwork.

Really? What kind of girls are they?

Really? What kind of girls are they?

Not the kind you would see on Soi 4, and sure as heck not the creatures, you would find inside current NEP. In other words, it is much more unlikely that they have male parts or that they work in the sex industry...

Thanks for your advices, if you have any bars recommendations to meet foreigners living in bkk i ll be glad to know about them

Smalls Bar is very cool.

https://www.facebook.com/smallsbkk/

Seen Space in Thonglor is a good place too. Address: 251/1 Thong Lo 13 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Levels nightclub at the A-Loft Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 11 can be good. I don't like Hip Hop so the music isn't always to my liking.

Glow Club has some good nights and a decent young crowd - Address: 96, 4/5 Sukhumvit 33 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293916-d1628761-Reviews-Glow_Nightclub-Bangkok.html

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your advices, if you have any bars recommendations to meet foreigners living in bkk i ll be glad to know about them

Sukhumvit soi 33/1. You've got the Robin Hood, the Dubliner and the Royal Oak all within 100 meters of each other.

The average age range of the customers is a little older than yourself, but these pubs are friendly and welcoming.