How to register an account at LINE

Moonsterk

Downloaded the program OK onto my Laptop- using Firefox, but then when I get to the sign in box, and click on register account I get taken to a software shop that really tells me nothing about registering an account- it is free isn't it?

Thanks for any replies.

Usually you register via a smartphone and a desktop app is extra for those who have an account. Line is good but it's stickers are crap, I only use 2 sets of Garfield stickers. Viber has lot's of cool stickers. smile.png

IMHO, Viber is the best of the plethora of messaging apps now out there. A lot of users in the Philippines but not Thailand. Calls are always clear with no drop outs (possibly due to relatively low usage) and easy to seamlessly go from phone to PC, even in the middle of a conversation.

I wish more in Thailand would catch on to it.

• 1 month later...

LINE can only be set up on a smart phone or tablet and only one LINE account per device and only one account per email address or cell number

Once you have a LINE account on your smart phone or tablet then you can access it on your computer, be it laptop or desk type