How to watch Discovery Channel online?

Thian

All i need is Discovery and Animal Planet, how can i watch them online and view on demand if possible?

I 've been studying this but i lost it, Chromecast, Dongle, Netflix, Hulu, Hola, Google Play and whatever......guess i'm getting old.

Any advice of what works good in BKK? I have fibre, wifi, fast notebook, hdmi tv.

Before i take a membership i first want to test it for free...not like Hulu who wants my creditcard first, even for a week free trial.

• Like 1

You could try ilikehd,they have those 2 channels plus many more,you can

try it for couple hours 30 THB,to see if it works OK for you,stream from

your laptop to Tv, via HDMI cable. no on demand though.no CC needed.

regards worgeordie

Thanks, i will try the ilikehd tonight..

The alluc has a free trial which i tried to get, then i had to give my email first which i did. Then i have to give my creditcard so i stopped it..I hate this way of doing business, free trial is free trial and nothing else.

But i'm looking for video on demand actually, the programs i want to see always come at times when i don't watch tv. I only watch tv between 21pm-11pm and would like to see good programs by then or my wife will put Thai soap on the tele and that's a big no no.

Don't need to sign up for Alluc, just search the streams for the programme you want to watch then filter on the best provider (I tend to use thevideo.me, bestreams.net, allmyvideos.net).

E.g. This search "gold rush s06e15 host:allmyvideos.net" will bring you episode 15 of series 6 for Gold Rush.

Can be a little tricky closing the adverts but you soon get used to it, e.g. In the above example, if you click on http://www.alluc.ee/l/gold-rush-s06e15-dead-even-hdtv-mp4/w10h2i5z link, you need to click on the small black "X" before clicking on the red play button.

Edited by JB300
  • Like 2

Don't need to sign up for Alluc, just search the streams for the programme you want to watch then filter on the best provider (I tend to use thevideo.me, bestreams.net, allmyvideos.net).

E.g. This search "gold rush s06e15 host:allmyvideos.net" will bring you episode 15 of series 6 for Gold Rush.

Can be a little tricky closing the adverts but you soon get used to it, e.g. In the above example, if you click on http://www.alluc.ee/l/gold-rush-s06e15-dead-even-hdtv-mp4/w10h2i5z link, you need to click on the small black "X" before clicking on the red play button.

Cheers mate, this works good!thumbsup.gifwai2.gif

• Like 1

• 2 years later...