thai style clean/cheap room for thai girlfriend in pattaya

dirtycash

my gf needs a good room to stay in pattaya, hopefully with wifi or even cable . she was looking around today in soi kao talo and south pattaya road. we found a decent place up behind big c on pattaya thai. 4000 baht a month. she needs unfurnished room. reason i ask is i seen a great apartment block a couple year ago on siam country club and a girl there told me her room was 4k a month it was brand new and furnished to a decent standard compared to thai standards of course.

just wondering if any on here know of any good thai style rooms over on darkside / jomtien / near sukumvit.

thanks.

In the soi about 150m south of Big C and Homeworks there are a couple of apartment blocks with rent at 3,000 to 3,500 pm (unfurnished). Both are clean and nicely managed, typical Thai style facilities.

In the same soi there are apartments and (maybe) condos under construction that may be worth looking at.

Just give her the money mate. Why are you getting involved in it all? She's Thai, she can speak Thai, she can find a room on her own. I've seen the whole gambit and even caught an STD in a Thai style room. They are everywhere, both the rooms and the things to remember them by. Honestly, just give her the money. Some things don't wash off.