Korean drugged by Ladyboy in Central Pattaya Hotel Room

webfact

Korean drugged by Ladyboy in Central Pattaya Hotel Room

ladyboy-1.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A South Korean Tourist reported being drugged and possibly robbed of money by a Ladyboy he invited to his hotel room for sex on Saturday.

Mr. Lee Eunsu aged 30 met the Ladyboy, Khun Darun, also aged 30, and the pair went to his Hotel Room. The pair started their encounter by drinking beer together, but Mr. Eunsu realized that something had been put into his beer and stopped drinking it.

He soon felt drowsy and fell into a semi-conscious state but was still aware of what was going on around him. He remembered seeing the Ladyboy rummaging around his belongings but was powerless to stop him.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221496/korean-drugged-by-ladyboy-in-central-pattaya-hotel-room/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-02-15

the felonious thing looks rather pleased with itself.

I know a ladyboy who went to prison( for ya baa). He told me he loved it in there sharing a cell with 20+ sex deprived men. He was very well looked after during his stay. Maybe this one is also reminiscing and llooking forward to his next stay.

Considering that 99% of ladyboys in Thailand do NOT live in Pattaya, is surprising how many stories like this come out of pattaya.

I think she looks nice.

Confusion again on Tv.

He, not she.

Man has a penis, lady has a vagina. plus a few other parts wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

Considering that 99% of ladyboys in Thailand do NOT live in Pattaya, is surprising how many stories like this come out of pattaya.

I think she looks nice.

Confusion again on Tv.

He, not she.

he/she is an ass bandit.

I think she looks nice.

Doesn't say where they met. Whores on the street are always a big risk, Male or female. Some of them are black listed from bars because of drugs or criminal actions in their past, both of which are bad for business. (Or so I am told by a friend of my uncle's neighbour. Not from any personal experience, you understand, perish the thought.)

I think she looks nice.

Confusion again on Tv.

He, not she.

Agreed, "Confusion again on Tv."

Who really cares? It seems that lady boys are referred to as 'she' and that this is an acceptable practice.

There is no need for the wannabee Language Police.

Edited by NeilSA1

I think she looks nice.

Confusion again on Tv.

He, not she.

Who really cares? It seems that lady boys are referred to as 'she' and that this is an acceptable practice.

There is a need to use the correct terms

for this subject.

Ladyboy , is a Bloke, Man, Geezer, Male., Man, al are correct terms.

She, her,

I think she looks nice.

Confusion again on Tv.

He, not she.

There is a need to use the correct terms

for this subject.

Ladyboy , is a Bloke, Man, Geezer, Male., all are correct terms.

She, Her, Female, Girl. are all incorrect terms.

Ok wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang