Evidence from UK's National Crime Agency 'critical' in sentencing Koh Tao killers to death

webfact

If you want to come up with a scenario that persons other than those convicted were responsible for these crimes -- which may indeed be the case even maybe persons other than those that everyone then seems to think did it -- at least try to come up with something believable that does not involve millions of dollars dispersed and dozens if not hundreds of complicit persons and not one person to corroborate any of that.

I notice you do the same tactic as everyone else. You say something is impossible and demand proof and then when it is presented to you you immediate hop onto something else and change the subject.

I really wonder how many different people I'm talking to....

I know exactly what I said -- someone else said it has been proven that the time would allow the transit from KT to BKK and I said that if you want to say it is 'proven' then do it and not look at the airline schedules. And I did not say that it is impossible that but that lots of things would have to fall into place neatly.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to come up with a scenario that persons other than those convicted were responsible for these crimes -- which may indeed be the case even maybe persons other than those that everyone then seems to think did it -- at least try to come up with something believable that does not involve millions of dollars dispersed and dozens if not hundreds of complicit persons and not one person to corroborate any of that.

I notice you do the same tactic as everyone else. You say something is impossible and demand proof and then when it is presented to you you immediate hop onto something else and change the subject.

I know exactly what I said -- someone else said it has been proven that the time would allow the transit from KT to BKK and I said that if you want to say it is 'proven' then do it and not look at the airline schedules. And I did not say that it is impossible that but that lots of things would have to fall into place neatly.

He doesnt have to have arrived in BKK on Monday morning, The CCTV timestamp is easily changed. I doubt the chain of events that he made it to BKK in time just so he could be caught in CCTV for an alibi.

The police investigating the case said he had fled the island and was in BKK, where do you think he got this info from? I'm sure the locals in your life know your movements and whether you were around at any time just like the locals probably informed Panya that he was on Koh Tao and then left for Bangkok sometime later.

I was waiting for that that the 9 AM time Monday morning in Bangkok is phony. Good -- then the speedboat operator with the hangover can get some sleep.

... and the locas in my life have a serious time keeping their mouths shut when there is good gossip to be had.

Edited by JLCrab

I was waiting for that that the 9 AM time Monday morning in Bangkok is phony. Good -- then the speedboat operator with the hangover can get some sleep.

... and the locas in my life have a serious time keeping their mouths shut when there is good gossip to be had.

So why did the police chief say that he had fled to BKK when he announced that he was caught on CCTV and was definitely implicated in the murders?

Unlike you I am open to many scenarios. You just dismiss and mock anything that doesn't fit your version.

I don't have a version of a scenario except this one that I posted before the trial:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/829343-thailand-brit-murder-suspects-still-waiting-on-evidence-review/page-31#entry9518985

As for what the police chief said or may have said, I don't have the slightest idea.

Edited by JLCrab

I don't have a version of a scenario except this one that I posted before the trial:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/829343-thailand-brit-murder-suspects-still-waiting-on-evidence-review/page-31#entry9518985

As for what the police chief said or may have said, I don't have the slightest idea.

So maybe you should look into it as see that I am not lying to you.

I mean his quote has been posted literally hundreds of times on these threads since the beginning. Hard to imagine you have never heard of it before.

I mean his quote has been posted literally hundreds of times on these threads since the beginning. Hard to imagine you have never heard of it before.

Maybe i should care what he says -- I don't.

So maybe you shouldn't be posting your opinions when you refuse to research it.

This ain't your show. The topic here as I see it is why did the UK National Crime Agency choose to assist the Thai Prosecution, not who you think should or should not be posting.

Edited by JLCrab

This ain't your show.

At no point did I try to make it so. However we have L11 lecturing about the murder weapon but refuses to acknowledge David's injuries as she has never seen the photos. You lecturing about certain people's movements but refusing to acknowledge the first police officer's findings before the case all went south.

I am really confused why you are all here.

This guy is just here to stir the pot for his own kicks! He thinks he is entertaining with his witty words to amuse in a horrific a murder!

2.55 you will see the police showing the broken phone to Chris Ware [ video removed]

And he shakes his head.

(Go to post to view vid, I'm not reposting it)

But you have no idea what he's shaking his head about. What question was he just asked? Was he actually responding to a question you've theorized he was asked?

This is exactly the kind of drawn conclusion from pure supposition that I find the average...er, yeah Truther incapable of overcoming and it is rampant on all threads and discussions, especially the latest Koh Tao drowning death. It's freaking tiresome to constantly be correcting assumptions when good juicy debate of known facts is sought. [sighs sarcastically]

Huh? I theorized nothing. Now who's making assumptions?

Yes, it must be very tiresome (and tiring) having the responsibility of correcting everyone (sigh).

" And he shakes his head..." Did you not mean he shakes his head no? As in no that's not his phone.

If not, then apologies, my mistake.

This guy is just here to stir the pot for his own kicks! He thinks he is entertaining with his witty words to amuse in a horrific a murder!

Thanks -- it would be much easier if saying 'Drop dead a(*&^hole' was allowed.

Edited by JLCrab

this discussion is pointless and is clogging up this thread, either get back on topic or have your debate via PM please

I'm interested in JL Crab's point of view and wish for that poster to remain on the thread. As I find the point of view is based on logic and not emotional attachments and misinformation, it's refreshing.

I've not made my up on this case, but JL Crab is winning the debate here.

this discussion is pointless and is clogging up this thread, either get back on topic or have your debate via PM please

I'm interested in JL Crab's point of view and wish for that poster to remain on the thread. As I find the point of view is based on logic and not emotional attachments and misinformation, it's refreshing.

I've not made my up on this case, but JL Crab is winning the debate here.

Millions of people would disagree with that... But if you say so...

They have had multiple chances to tell the whole truth.

Their first confession is the closest we'll ever get. The have absolutely no remorse for what they did to that poor girl. She was alive as they brutally raped her on the beach. Then took that hoe and smashed her face in right down to the stem of the brain. Oh but but, maybe they were involved just a little bit, while "the real killers "forced them to commit such acts. When defending the human rights of these two, you might want to spare a thought for hannah.

Just the other day you said you believed that they B2 were involved with the crime but probably didn't even handle the murder weapon as they were likely just accomplices to some other people. Now you gone back to a completely damning opinion of them again. What's up with that?

I did not say that. Lier.

Thanks -- it would be much easier if saying 'Drop dead a(*&^hole' was allowed.

I really enjoyed that post.

That's right at least post something that is remotely possible, like Wei Phyo testimony to confirm he had David's phone ,that the brits kindly provided the ime thingy.

Hope JLCrab posts a lot even though he's a bit weird with his poetry. Bless.

Their first confession is the closest we'll ever get. The have absolutely no remorse for what they did to that poor girl. She was alive as they brutally raped her on the beach. Then took that hoe and smashed her face in right down to the stem of the brain. Oh but but, maybe they were involved just a little bit, while "the real killers "forced them to commit such acts. When defending the human rights of these two, you might want to spare a thought for hannah.

Just the other day you said you believed that they B2 were involved with the crime but probably didn't even handle the murder weapon as they were likely just accomplices to some other people. Now you gone back to a completely damning opinion of them again. What's up with that?

Really?? From post #238

<snip>

it does not prove murder. It does prove, they are lying to cover up. Even now, they could reveal the truth. But no, they choose to remain silent. I do not believe they acted alone, they may not have held the weapon even. But they were there. So unless they want to fess up, they are just as guilty as anyone else that was there. The law in thailand says, if you stand and watch a crime and do nothing to assist, you are just as guilty as the person doing the action.

We can remember the jody foster movie.

Just more proof of your and your friend's games here.

Edited by KunMatt

^ Oh, he'll keep going alright. Look what he's done to the Luke Miller thread. He'll do his best to do the same with this one, whether or not you waste your time engaging him (and it will be a waste of your time).

He's discodan, greenchair and lucky11 combined and on steroids.

Edited by Khun Han

"I have seen reports claiming that David was killed with the hoe or a blunt metal instrument - at no point has the use of a weaponised shark ring been mentioned as a possible cause of his death"

Very slowly, for the mentally slow among us: no one says, that the shark ring is "the possible cause of death"!

What we are saying is, that obviously David was attacked by someone with another weapon than the hoe!

His multiple wounds don't match an attack with a hoe!

Why is this important?

Because if he was attacked by someone with a different weapon and fought that someone off, that means a few different things:

a) the theory, that he was attacked from behind, while having sex with Hannah and got struck over the head with said hoe, is blown out of the water!

b ) if he fought back and got stabbed with a shorter, sharper object...who was he attacked by? Surely not the B2, because they were (your theory, not mine!) so stupid, that they threw incriminating evidence into their backyard! Surely the short, sharp object, they used to attack David, must be found somewhere in their possession (or somewhere behind their lair of evil!).

c) No, David did not receive his injuries from a whine bottle, since there are no pieces of glass to be found near or at the crime scene!

So: let's assume David WAS attacked and injured with a sharp, small object (like a sharktooth- ring or a pushknife)- wouldn't it be interesting, by WHO he was attacked with that?

I mean obviously, he was in a fight that gave him several wounds all over his body...but we should let that go and just focus on the weapon that may or may not have delivered the fatal blow, because.....?!

Hit by a heavy piece of wood or rock which ended up in the ocean perhaps? Unlikely that a sharks tooth is sufficient to kill a fit young man.

... yeah? Please post what you want me to see, it's a long article, quite comprehensive, too.

But this too contradicts your claim..

"The son ( Nom Sod ) of Woraphan Tuwichian, a Koh Tao village headman, was Thursday cleared because he was proven not to be on Koh Tao at the time of the murders, said Pol Lt Gen Panya Mamen, commissioner of the Provincial Police Region 8."

Nomsod's DNA cleared him didn't it? No. Apparently his phone records cleared him to. Believe that if you will.

But in court today the senior investigating officer said he had never received the results of those DNA tests, or indeed any documentation from Bangkok regarding any interview with the man. He said he had been promised a report but it never arrived.http://www.edp24.co....dence_1_4164482

Really?? From post #238

<snip>

it does not prove murder. It does prove, they are lying to cover up. Even now, they could reveal the truth. But no, they choose to remain silent. I do not believe they acted alone, they may not have held the weapon even. But they were there. So unless they want to fess up, they are just as guilty as anyone else that was there. The law in thailand says, if you stand and watch a crime and do nothing to assist, you are just as guilty as the person doing the action.

Whoops. How you just given away that there are 2 people using the GC account? Thought so.

Sure but that isn't a lot of time to make it to Bangkok especially if when you call your speed boat operator he is asleep with a hangover. However being a wealthy influential person and living on an island from which -- by many reports -- he might have to make a quick retreat following one of many indiscretions, he would maybe have a helicopter service on call when he is on the island with instructions to puck him up on the east side of Koh Tao.

I don't see of the funny side of 2 people murdered and 2 others rightfully or wrongfully convicted of those murders -- I just see the funny side of you.

You are also forgetting the truthers think Nomsod staged the body to show that he was untouchable, then fled the island so he would not be arrested thus proving he is not untouchable.

Also that he had a haircut somewhere along the way... :rolleyes:

Anyway, the proof that this grand conspiracy is nothing but people blowing smoke up each others rear ends is that, if it would be true that this ruthless mafia family was sparing no expenses to relentlessly and systematically cover up their crime and silence any whistle blowers... more than one poster here would be sleeping with the fish already.

On the other hand that makes it a great source of pretended courage.

"I have seen reports claiming that David was killed with the hoe or a blunt metal instrument - at no point has the use of a weaponised shark ring been mentioned as a possible cause of his death"

Very slowly, for the mentally slow among us: no one says, that the shark ring is "the possible cause of death"!

What we are saying is, that obviously David was attacked by someone with another weapon than the hoe!

His multiple wounds don't match an attack with a hoe!

Why is this important?

Because if he was attacked by someone with a different weapon and fought that someone off, that means a few different things:

a) the theory, that he was attacked from behind, while having sex with Hannah and got struck over the head with said hoe, is blown out of the water!

b ) if he fought back and got stabbed with a shorter, sharper object...who was he attacked by? Surely not the B2, because they were (your theory, not mine!) so stupid, that they threw incriminating evidence into their backyard! Surely the short, sharp object, they used to attack David, must be found somewhere in their possession (or somewhere behind their lair of evil!).

c) No, David did not receive his injuries from a whine bottle, since there are no pieces of glass to be found near or at the crime scene!

So: let's assume David WAS attacked and injured with a sharp, small object (like a sharktooth- ring or a pushknife)- wouldn't it be interesting, by WHO he was attacked with that?

I mean obviously, he was in a fight that gave him several wounds all over his body...but we should let that go and just focus on the weapon that may or may not have delivered the fatal blow, because.....?!

Hit by a heavy piece of wood or rock which ended up in the ocean perhaps? Unlikely that a sharks tooth is sufficient to kill a fit young man.

Do I have to spell it?

It is not about if he was killed by the sharktooth ring (he most likely wasn't!), but about the fact that he was OBVIOUSLY fighting someone, using an instrument like that!

The fact, that the RTP didn't even TRY to find out about that person and simply concentrated 100% on the hoe,IS THE PROBLEM!

Because whoever inflicted these wounds on David MIGHT actually be VERY CLOSE to the real killers!

And he is NOT one of the B2!

Got it now?

<snip>

Whoops. How you just given away that there are 2 people using the GC account? Thought so.

It sure would be interesting to have a look at some IP adsresses.

What is sure is that a few posters are very very active and always try to prevent talking about alternate scenarios and the discrepencies in the investigation. What is there to gain?

It takes time to try to contradict them and most of us have other things to do.

Thanks to all the other posters for your often very good answers,usually not resorting to threats or insults but facts or legitimate doubts...

<snip>

It sure would be interesting to have a look at some IP adsresses.

What is sure is that a few posters are very very active and always try to prevent talking about alternate scenarios and the discrepencies in the investigation. What is there to gain?

It takes time to try to contradict them and most of us have other things to do.

Thanks to all the other posters for your often very good answers,usually not resorting to threats or insults but facts or legitimate doubts...

So we have this group admitting mafia connections , different people using same user name 24/7 koh tao thread monitoring , another one never stops using thai visa messenger possibly directing the show .

I know we are not allowed to talk about mods so this is a one and only message to thai visa.

The amount of people who have been stopped from posting on thai visa due to conflicts with the shills has been huge .

Enough complaints have been lodged now their should be enough proof to put a stop to to this group.

Really?? From post #238

<snip>

You quoted me as saying they did not hold the weapon. I never said any such thing.

I said, I do not believe they acted alone. I have always maintained that. My meaning of that is I have always thought there were at least 3. My suspicions are Muang Muang and Sean. I said, EVEN IF they did not hold the weapon, they were their.

Either you don't understand English well, or you deliberately set out to change the wording of my post to have a different meaning.

And nowhere did I say they were likely only accomplices.

So again lier.

Just more proof of your games.

if some posters have business interests on Koh Tao and are so-called shills, wouldn't it be in their interest to have the real killers caught? After all if the real killers get away with it they might strike again and that would surely not be good for business.

if some posters have business interests on Koh Tao and are so-called shills, wouldn't it be in their interest to have the real killers caught? After all if the real killers get away with it they might strike again and that would surely not be good for business.

Who knows what the strategy is, why would mafia threaten the translators at Samui court? According to the vanished post the reach extends to Samui and Bangkok, not just Koh Tao

Edited by jayjay78