Evidence from UK's National Crime Agency 'critical' in sentencing Koh Tao killers to death

webfact

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1437662245&section=00

"Pol.Lt.Col. Kewalee, who conducted police’s original testing of the garden hoe, told the court today that only Witheridge’s blood was found on the weapon. No other DNA was found on the tool, she said.

When pressed by the defense about why there was no DNA found on the hoe that matched the suspects, who presumably had to grip its handle tightly, Pol.Lt.Col. Kewalee said that skin cells from the hand are not as likely to adhere to an object as blood."

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as important as Thai forensics misdiagnosing David's wounds, is the fact that some of the island men who should be suspects, have been shown to proudly sport shark tooth rings. Two that come to mind (there may be others) are: Stingray Man and the cop caught in the photo harassing Sean. Both are bosom buddies with Mon. That's another reason Thai cops have lost or destroyed 60 hours of CCTV from that night - they didn't want anyone seeing Mon or his friends prancing around the clubs with their shark-tooth rings.

Any of those guys who were shown in Facebook photos, prior to the crime, wearing weaponized rings have certainly trashed their rings after the crime. Indeed, every friend or family member of Mon who could have had any involvement with the crime quickly pulled down their Facebook pages immediately after the crime. You can bet they all erased their mobile phone histories also - and possibly got new sim cards.

They didn't have to trash their shark tooth rings -- they were probably confiscated at security before boarding their Nok Air flight.

There you go again, trying to be cute and witty. The only person we (those of us seeking truth and justice) think boarded a Monday morning Nok Air flight is, Nomsod. No one else (Crab refers to 'they'). Secondly, it has not been alleged that NS sported a shark-tooth ring. So, in one sentence, you're wrong on two counts - though it won't keep you coming back and trying to be witty, as ever.

Also, I doubt Nok Air would confiscate any types of rings from passengers entering on a domestic flight. Do you have any evidence they do?

Nok air don't fly from Samui, Bangkok airways do & they have a strict no weaponized shark tooth ring policy.
Are you guys a tag-team? I already told Lucky11 that we're not so much concerned about a flight from Samui as a flight from Chumpon. Nok flies from Chumpon. Get informed, it makes for a lot less repetitive typing.

Try substituting "weaponized shark tooth ring" with "push knife" (as favoured by Thai thugs), then we have a better idea of how David got his wounds. And yes, I've seen the photos.

Firstly, do you admit that one of your compatriots theory that a weaponised shark tooth ring is a bit stupid?

I fail to see how a trained autopsy doctor who is hands on in his examination is to be disbelieved whereas you have determined that it must have been a push knife that inflicted the wounds, purely from what you see from (unofficial) photographs of the body taken by the rescue team. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sticking with the professionals on this one!!

Why is it 'stupid' to include a weaponized shark-tooth ring as a possible weapon which stabbed David? Have you seen the types of weaponized rings which are sold everywhere where backpackers hang out? ....the same places where people who prey on backpackers hang out. Have you seen the photos of Stingray Man and 'Big Eared cop' where they're proudly displaying their large shark tooth rings? The pics were on FB just before the crime. They were taken down right after the crime, for obvious reasons. Have you seen the photos of David's stab wounds? I have. They're all same-sized clean stab wounds, about 3 to 4 cm long by a cm wide. Same size as the wound on Sean's forearm. It's simply not possible to take a blunt cement-encrusted hoe (with a corner missing!) and inflict 8 same sized clean wounds on a person's torso. You couldn't even inflict one clean wound. If anyone used the sharp end of that crusty hoe, it would be a gnarly gash with blunt force damage all around, and possible chips of cement. 8 strikes would inflict 8 different wounds. You don't have to believe what I put forth. But try not to be so exceedingly close minded. It shows your agenda, which matches the RTP/prosecution/judges/ and headman's people ....perfectly. Anyone who wanted to ascertain what really happened that night would at least keep an open mind on possibilities. The non-mention of David's wounds (other than the blunt force trauma on the top of his head) is part of the cover-up.

I'm open to the cut wounds being caused by a knife or a push-blade (as IL suggested). Push-knives are also available on the island and are a favorite weapon for tough-guy buddies of Mon. If you look deeper, you'll see Mon's buddies also posing with guns (and miniature hoes) while grinning broadly. Not the sorts you'd want your 19 year old daughter carousing with at an all-night drunk party.

The Lucky11 / Disco Dan tag team are fixated about whether a person with a weaponized ring would be allowed to board a flight. It's moot guys. No one has alleged that Nomsod wore a weaponized ring. Nomsod is the only one who may have taken a flight to Bkk. Connect the dots so you don't appear so brain-dead. You're adding wrong data to wrong assumptions and it's getting tiring having to correct you so often. Crab only adds to the ignorance, as he was the first person to suggest that someone with a weaponized ring boarded a plane. It's like suggesting Smokey the Bear swam across the Mississippi. It's just not part of the case. It's pure diversion.

Try substituting "weaponized shark tooth ring" with "push knife" (as favoured by Thai thugs), then we have a better idea of how David got his wounds. And yes, I've seen the photos.

Firstly, do you admit that one of your compatriots theory that a weaponised shark tooth ring is a bit stupid?

I fail to see how a trained autopsy doctor who is hands on in his examination is to be disbelieved whereas you have determined that it must have been a push knife that inflicted the wounds, purely from what you see from (unofficial) photographs of the body taken by the rescue team. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sticking with the professionals on this one!!

Why is it 'stupid' to include a weaponized shark-tooth ring as a possible weapon which stabbed David? Have you seen the types of weaponized rings which are sold everywhere where backpackers hang out? ....the same places where people who prey on backpackers hang out. Have you seen the photos of Stingray Man and 'Big Eared cop' where they're proudly displaying their large shark tooth rings? The pics were on FB just before the crime. They were taken down right after the crime, for obvious reasons. Have you seen the photos of David's stab wounds? I have. They're all same-sized clean stab wounds, about 3 to 4 cm long by a cm wide. Same size as the wound on Sean's forearm. It's simply not possible to take a blunt cement-encrusted hoe (with a corner missing!) and inflict 8 same sized clean wounds on a person's torso. You couldn't even inflict one clean wound. If anyone used the sharp end of that crusty hoe, it would be a gnarly gash with blunt force damage all around, and possible chips of cement. 8 strikes would inflict 8 different wounds. You don't have to believe what I put forth. But try not to be so exceedingly close minded. It shows your agenda, which matches the RTP/prosecution/judges/ and headman's people ....perfectly. Anyone who wanted to ascertain what really happened that night would at least keep an open mind on possibilities. The non-mention of David's wounds (other than the blunt force trauma on the top of his head) is part of the cover-up.

I'm open to the cut wounds being caused by a knife or a push-blade (as IL suggested). Push-knives are also available on the island and are a favorite weapon for tough-guy buddies of Mon. If you look deeper, you'll see Mon's buddies also posing with guns (and miniature hoes) while grinning broadly. Not the sorts you'd want your 19 year old daughter carousing with at an all-night drunk party.

And they said they used the blunt end of the hoe to murder Hannah and David didn't they? Even more unbelievable.

greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 06:44, said:greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 06:44, said:
jayjay78, on 23 Feb 2016 - 06:03, said:jayjay78, on 23 Feb 2016 - 06:03, said:
greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 05:56, said:greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 05:56, said:

Mr Jimmy, the reason the investigation took a swift turn had absolutely nothing to do with the change of guard.

In the beginning, the police were pulling in anybody and everybody that they had a smidgeon of a lead on. That lead came from Sean, who implicated mon in a very public tv interview. This forced the police to follow up mon and his lot. At the time the police had not finished looking at all video footage and had not aprehended the burmese. After looking at footage and investigating, they came up with a group of burmese. One of those was Wei Phyo, when he confessed, he also directed them to the phone behind his bungalow. Many things fell into place at that time , and that is why the focus of the investigation changed. It is purely coincidence, the change of guard happened at that time. Similar to there were many top police removed from their positions at the time, tv posters all thought it was to do with Koh Tao when in fact, it was to do with the high ranking officer that had all the antique. Another reason was the politics of the time had many top officials from every agency being transferred. Absolutely nothing to do with the Koh Tao murders.

Of course you could be wrong as round about the same time there were reports of Thai's being caught attempting to destroy evidence and give misleading information to the police. Why would local Thai's attempt to destroy evidence that links them to the attacks? No need to reply to that

That's just a hearsay fairytale. Like the hearsay the defense tried to slide this case by on. This is a chat forum , so you had the right to reply to my post, I shall take the liberty to reply to you. As far as I'm concerned, the only ones I need to listen to is the b2 of the events of their night. It did not pass the smell test.

Everything the prosecution brought forth, was corroborated by the b2. The b2 have more knowledge about this case. You should investigate their testimony.

Most likely the B2 (plus Maung Maung) lied about everything that went on that night because they had to do as they were told - and not by the defence team. They couldn't afford to implicate the REAL perpetrators. If they had done, they would be dead already.

Edited by IslandLover

KunMatt, on 23 Feb 2016 - 10:05, said:
lucky11, on 23 Feb 2016 - 09:57, said:

Does the word 'freely' confuse you or do you disbelieve the honesty of a Thai lawyer who witnessed the original and true confession of their involvement in this heinous crime (pre-HR jumping in and telling them to claim torture) which clearly was a lie?

You didn't answer my question and now you're trying to change the subject yet again.

That lawyer is the one that appeared just before the trial, right? The lawyer that was supposedly present during the B2 interrogations but he took no notes, photos or made any reports about any of it at the time, right? He just appeared out of nowhere for the trial. I bet it must be really difficult to bribe someone to say something in Thailand, don't you think??

And the B2 being tortured has been firmly established, even the Koh Tao loyalists have admitted that, you best touch base with your partners about that one.

One of their alleged torturers, the Rohingya translator Ko Ye, died yesterday (of natural causes, before anyone asks). Karma, or what? It has been reported that he repeatedly kicked Wei Phyo so viciously that he had to be stopped by the RTP.

greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 06:44, said:greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 06:44, said:

greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 05:56, said:greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 05:56, said:

Mr Jimmy, the reason the investigation took a swift turn had absolutely nothing to do with the change of guard.

In the beginning, the police were pulling in anybody and everybody that they had a smidgeon of a lead on. That lead came from Sean, who implicated mon in a very public tv interview. This forced the police to follow up mon and his lot. At the time the police had not finished looking at all video footage and had not aprehended the burmese. After looking at footage and investigating, they came up with a group of burmese. One of those was Wei Phyo, when he confessed, he also directed them to the phone behind his bungalow. Many things fell into place at that time , and that is why the focus of the investigation changed. It is purely coincidence, the change of guard happened at that time. Similar to there were many top police removed from their positions at the time, tv posters all thought it was to do with Koh Tao when in fact, it was to do with the high ranking officer that had all the antique. Another reason was the politics of the time had many top officials from every agency being transferred. Absolutely nothing to do with the Koh Tao murders.

Of course you could be wrong as round about the same time there were reports of Thai's being caught attempting to destroy evidence and give misleading information to the police. Why would local Thai's attempt to destroy evidence that links them to the attacks? No need to reply to that

That's just a hearsay fairytale. Like the hearsay the defense tried to slide this case by on. This is a chat forum , so you had the right to reply to my post, I shall take the liberty to reply to you. As far as I'm concerned, the only ones I need to listen to is the b2 of the events of their night. It did not pass the smell test.

Everything the prosecution brought forth, was corroborated by the b2. The b2 have more knowledge about this case. You should investigate their testimony.

Most likely the B2 (plus Maung Maung) lied about everything that went on that night because they had to do as they were told - and not by the defence team. They couldn't afford to implicate the REAL perpetrators. If they had done, they would be dead already.

They have had multiple chances to tell the whole truth.

Their first confession is the closest we'll ever get. The have absolutely no remorse for what they did to that poor girl. She was alive as they brutally raped her on the beach. Then took that hoe and smashed her face in right down to the stem of the brain. Oh but but, maybe they were involved just a little bit, while "the real killers "forced them to commit such acts. When defending the human rights of these two, you might want to spare a thought for hannah.

While we've been informed as to how someone might get a speedboat from Koh Tao after a certain early morning time and then make it to the Chumphon Airport in time to board the Nok Air 7:20 AM flight to Don Muang, it has yet to be explained how one would get to the Chumphon airport terminal from the speedboat. If you look at a picture of the Chumphon Airport, the runway parallels the coast line but the terminal is on the far side of the runway from the coastline. Not easy to get from a Speedboat moored at a dock or along the coast to the terminal at that time in morning to get the flight. Are there taxis waiting for such early morning fares? Has the time for transit from the speedboat to the terminal been factored into these minute-by-minute calculations?

Edited by JLCrab

Their first confession is the closest we'll ever get. The have absolutely no remorse for what they did to that poor girl. She was alive as they brutally raped her on the beach. Then took that hoe and smashed her face in right down to the stem of the brain. Oh but but, maybe they were involved just a little bit, while "the real killers "forced them to commit such acts. When defending the human rights of these two, you might want to spare a thought for hannah.

Just the other day you said you believed that they B2 were involved with the crime but probably didn't even handle the murder weapon as they were likely just accomplices to some other people. Now you gone back to a completely damning opinion of them again. What's up with that?

While we've been informed as to how someone might get a speedboat from Koh Tao after a certain early morning time and then make it to the Chumphon Airport in time to board the Nok Air 7:20 AM flight to Don Muang, it has yet to be explained how one would get to the Chumphon airport terminal from the speedboat. If you look at a picture of the Chumphon Airport, the runway parallels the coast line but the terminal is on the far side of the runway from the coastline. Not easy to get from a Speedboat moored at a dock or along the coast to the terminal at that time in morning to get the flight. Are there taxis waiting for such early morning fares? Has the time for transit from the speedboat to the terminal been factored into these minute-by-minute calculations?

I would say a rich man with lots of influence and a cell phone can find a ride when he needs to.

stephenterry, on 23 Feb 2016 - 14:18, said:

Fab99, agreed. David's DNA was not found on the hoe. AleG knows that. Another misinformation.

This is incorrect. None of David's blood was found on the hoe, only Hannah's. Both Hannah and David's (touch?) DNA was found on the handle of the hoe, and the DNA of "A.N. Other" which was a 25 percent match to one of the accused. This was according to court testimony.

I would say a rich man with lots of influence and a cell phone can find a ride when he needs to.

The clock ticks for a rich man just the same as for a poor man.

But to put myself in the proper mood when thinking of the flight from the crime scene to the speedboat to the transfer point at the dock/shoreline of Chumphon then the transfer to the airport then check-in at the terminal whether with ticket already purchased or not, and maybe screening of the carry-on luggage (No carry on luggage?), I play Wagner's Ride Of The Valkyries in the background.

Edited by JLCrab

lucky11, on 23 Feb 2016 - 15:20, said:lucky11, on 23 Feb 2016 - 15:20, said:lucky11, on 23 Feb 2016 - 15:20, said:

I'm sure the defence must have been extremely worried about the RTP losing face - I mean it's just not Thai for this to happen, how can you give this as a reason for not pushing the court to allow the photos to be shown, I mean, its a court case for Christ's sake, not a PR event!!

No budget to store them apparently, so they were "lost" just like other items of evidence - e.g. Hannah's clothes, the two-inch strand of "blond" hair found in her hand with the root still attached etc. etc. The crime scene photos that every Tom, Dick and Harry - including the defence team and Dr. Pornthip - have seen were taken unofficially by the so-called rescue workers and were not allowed to be used in evidence. I bet the originals were destroyed long before the trial even started. Good job some people kept copies.

Edited by IslandLover

greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 15:36, said:
jayjay78, on 23 Feb 2016 - 09:35, said:
lucky11, on 23 Feb 2016 - 09:14, said:
AGareth2, on 23 Feb 2016 - 08:58, said:

violently raped?

what did the UK autopsy say?

I seem to remember that she had internal injuries - a tear somewhere near her anus?

Your memory is breathtakingly wrong. A tear was apparent on her vulva, wrong orifice Lucky11.

The UK autopsy confirmed no evidence of anal rape.

Rubbish, it did not.

Wrong again, Greenchair.

lucky11, on 23 Feb 2016 - 16:20, said:

This does seem to rule out a push knife as I doubt that they used the handle of the knife to bludgeon him with when there is a blade on the other end - see I was right to discount your theory IL and go with people who know how to do autopsies!! You must be disappointed that your theory is equally stupid as the weaponised shark tooth ring, but that's the way these things go sometimes. Any other objects take your fancy? and please come up with something better next time.

I never said all of David's wounds were caused by a push knife or weaponized ring. Some of those wounds were not caused by the hoe and were more consistent with small knife wounds, otherwise his head and face would have ended up looking like Hannah's if he had been beaten with the blade of the hoe. The RTP themselves suspected there was another weapon used on David but it was never found. They even sent police divers into the sea looking for it (plenty of photos out there in media reports from the beginning of the investigation).

you can discuss this double murder for the next 20 years but until the Thai police produce the original DNA samples claimed to implicate B2 with Hannahs rape then it is all pointless, this critical physical evidence must be produced - it is as simple as that.

It's a bit like saying - we have completed a balistic report on the bullet and it matches the gun but we don't have the gun or indeed the other way round but it amounts to the same thing - no court in the western world would accept a case were critical physical evidence doesn't exist or cannot be produced

99.99999999% of people understand the concept

This does seem to rule out a push knife as I doubt that they used the handle of the knife to bludgeon him with when there is a blade on the other end - see I was right to discount your theory IL and go with people who know how to do autopsies!! You must be disappointed that your theory is equally stupid as the weaponised shark tooth ring, but that's the way these things go sometimes. Any other objects take your fancy? and please come up with something better next time.

I never said all of David's wounds were caused by a push knife or weaponized ring. Some of those wounds were not caused by the hoe and were more consistent with small knife wounds, otherwise his head and face would have ended up looking like Hannah's if he had been beaten with the blade of the hoe. The RTP themselves suspected there was another weapon used on David but it was never found. They even sent police divers into the sea looking for it (plenty of photos out there in media reports from the beginning of the investigation).

I agree, what is also a puzzle is why Hannah was beaten to a pulp with the hoe and David was drowned, a profiler would have a field day with that one, Hannah was almost certainly the victim of serious retribution, what they did to her was more than just killing her for silence

DiscoDan, on 23 Feb 2016 - 16:56, said:
boomerangutang, on 23 Feb 2016 - 15:29, said:
JLCrab, on 23 Feb 2016 - 04:28, said:
boomerangutang, on 23 Feb 2016 - 02:39, said:

Just as important as Thai forensics misdiagnosing David's wounds, is the fact that some of the island men who should be suspects, have been shown to proudly sport shark tooth rings. Two that come to mind (there may be others) are: Stingray Man and the cop caught in the photo harassing Sean. Both are bosom buddies with Mon. That's another reason Thai cops have lost or destroyed 60 hours of CCTV from that night - they didn't want anyone seeing Mon or his friends prancing around the clubs with their shark-tooth rings.

Any of those guys who were shown in Facebook photos, prior to the crime, wearing weaponized rings have certainly trashed their rings after the crime. Indeed, every friend or family member of Mon who could have had any involvement with the crime quickly pulled down their Facebook pages immediately after the crime. You can bet they all erased their mobile phone histories also - and possibly got new sim cards.

They didn't have to trash their shark tooth rings -- they were probably confiscated at security before boarding their Nok Air flight.

There you go again, trying to be cute and witty. The only person we (those of us seeking truth and justice) think boarded a Monday morning Nok Air flight is, Nomsod. No one else (Crab refers to 'they'). Secondly, it has not been alleged that NS sported a shark-tooth ring. So, in one sentence, you're wrong on two counts - though it won't keep you coming back and trying to be witty, as ever.

Also, I doubt Nok Air would confiscate any types of rings from passengers entering on a domestic flight. Do you have any evidence they do?

Nok air don't fly from Samui, Bangkok airways do & they have a strict no weaponized shark tooth ring policy.

Who said anything about Samui? Nok Air fly from Chumphon and Surat Thani to Bangkok (both airports are reachable from Koh Tao if the Little Duck speedboat story is to be believed). I believe Nok Air are in trouble at the moment due to some whistleblower claiming that they use trainee pilots, which resulted in a pilot's strike recently. Also, wasn't some former Thai cop arrested at Narita airport in Japan last year for having a pistol in his hand luggage when trying to board a flight to Bangkok? Nobody bothered to check him when he flew from Bangkok to Narita with it. It's very easy to get weapons on board an aircraft when security is lax. Anyway, none of this is relevant due to there being only one person suspected of using that route to fly to Bangkok on the morning of the murders. He is not likely to have carried any weapons with him. Those would have been left with his buddies on Koh Tao.

smedly, on 24 Feb 2016 - 02:01, said:
IslandLover, on 24 Feb 2016 - 01:45, said:
lucky11, on 23 Feb 2016 - 16:20, said:lucky11, on 23 Feb 2016 - 16:20, said:

I agree, what is also a puzzle is why Hannah was beaten to a pulp with the hoe and David was drowned, a profiler would have a field day with that one, Hannah was almost certainly the victim of serious retribution, what they did to her was more than just killing her for silence

Absolutely, Smedly.

you can discuss this double murder for the next 20 years but until the Thai police produce the original DNA samples claimed to implicate B2 with Hannahs rape then it is all pointless, this critical physical evidence must be produced - it is as simple as that.

It's a bit like saying - we have completed a balistic report on the bullet and it matches the gun but we don't have the gun or indeed the other way round but it amounts to the same thing - no court in the western world would accept a case were critical physical evidence doesn't exist or cannot be produced

Yes and some don't understand but carry on with their misinformation attacking the defense!

The police and prosecutor had none of the alleged original mixed DNA samples that they said were recovered from Hannah’s body. In the circumstances, all the “results” flowing from such samples could not be verified or tested by the defence team. It matters not that the prosecutor says that he had “amplified” DNA as one cannot be sure of the original source. It would be easy for the police to simply compare the DNA taken from cheek swabs of the defendants then compare it with other amplified DNA that was sourced from cheek swabs taken from the defendants. That will ensure a “match” but it won’t be a match of the defendants to any original mixed semen samples.

Edited by jayjay78

Yes and some don't understand but carry on with their misinformation attacking the defense!

The police and prosecutor had none of the alleged original mixed DNA samples that they said were recovered from Hannah’s body. In the circumstances, all the “results” flowing from such samples could not be verified or tested by the defence team. It matters not that the prosecutor says that he had “amplified” DNA as one cannot be sure of the original source. It would be easy for the police to simply compare the DNA taken from cheek swabs of the defendants then compare it with other amplified DNA that was sourced from cheek swabs taken from the defendants. That will ensure a “match” but it won’t be a match of the defendants to any original mixed semen samples.

exactly, also it is really hard to figure why certain people on this forum don't understand this, it is in fact fairly basic and simple

greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 22:21, said:
IslandLover, on 23 Feb 2016 - 18:53, said:
greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 06:44, said:

jayjay78, on 23 Feb 2016 - 06:03, said:

I'm not defending their human rights, Greenchair, I just don't believe they are guilty as charged. Why should they show remorse if they are not guilty? It might surprise you to learn that I'm not a Human Rights advocate per se. There are some humans who don't deserve human rights in my view. I've spared many thoughts for Hannah - and David - and their families over the last 18 months. What happened to Hannah and David was horrific and evil but the real perpetrators of this crime will never be brought to justice. That both saddens and angers me. I believe there is a strong possibility that the B2/B3 witnessed the crime, but I don't believe they were the perpetrators of it.

And they (RTP/prosecution) said they used the blunt end of the hoe to murder Hannah and David didn't they? Even more unbelievable.

Not unbelievable in regard to Hannah. The blunt end of a Thai-style hoe can be a gnarly weapon. It can crack softball-sized rocks.

Crab, when a young man is in a highly desperate situation (running from a crime, for example), he will do desperate things. Getting from the docking point to the airport might not entail anything more than corralling a passing motorcyclist while waving a 1,000 baht note in his face. As for the suitcase you mentioned in a follow-up post: gimmeabreak! If the guy was allegedly fleeing as fast as he could from a bloody double murder, he's not going to be concerned about having a suitcase. His uncle probably told him to get his butt to Bkk a.s.a.p. in order to enact an alibi. All reasonable people who looked at the flimsy alibi can see through it. The only people who can't see it as b.s. are those with an agenda to shield the punk from scrutiny.

KunMatt, on 23 Feb 2016 - 22:53, said:
greenchair, on 23 Feb 2016 - 22:21, said:

Just the other day you said you believed that they B2 were involved with the crime but probably didn't even handle the murder weapon as they were likely just accomplices to some other people. Now you gone back to a completely damning opinion of them again. What's up with that?

She's flip-flopping (something politicians do a lot of) - or should that be "jandalling"? smile.png

He wasn't drowned - he drowned!!

Actually David was killed through head injuries as reported by the Jersey Coroner yesterday: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-35639768

The coroner gave a narrative as expected but we need to wait for more reports of the nature of that apart from just the verdict.

A British student murdered in Thailand died from severe head injuries, a coroner has concluded.

Edited by jayjay78