Khon Kaen – What facilities are there that a Farang can use.

Keith5588

Me and my wife are planning to move to Thailand and KK before next winter. My wife comes from a village near Kranuan, but I can't think about living in the middle of nowhere, so we plan to live in KK. For a start we are going to rent a house or apartment and look around for a house to buy. If you guys have any tips for nice areas to live in, it would be great.

I have read this thread and see there are good possibilities for workout in KK, but what about entertainment? I'm not interested in the beer bar scene between Kosa and Pullman, more like music clubs with live bands. Also a good disco is nice sometimes. Must be something like that in a big city like KK?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MansonDust, instead of renting a house in KK, why don't you rent one in Kranuan , and give it a try, you'd probably save enough to spend 1 maybe two weekends a month in KK. If your not looking for Farang night life, you might find plenty of Thai night life in Kranuan. Just a thought, but as someone who grew up in suburbia, I love the quiet country life.