At least 28 dead as car bomb targets military in Turkish capital Ankara

webfact

It is noteworthy that the Assad gov't has been taking Kurdish land from the Kurds for a long time. Some years back when I was working in the area, Syrian Kurds were prevented from buying land in their home areas. This led to an increase in poverty and deprived a lot of people of their livelihood.

Anyone who calls Erdogan a dictator probably has no clue about reality. You are letting your political ideology cloud your judgements. Erdogan has support north of 50% in his country, he was elected fair and square. He has more support than Obama,Merkel,Cameron.

Putin is not a dictator too, eventhough the western media is labelling him as one, he has support north of 80%.

Always take it with a grain of salt when leftists start labelling a leader as a dictator.

Note JemJem, when Turkey falls, which it will if the war continues, the AKP supporters you deeply hate will all end up in Europe, and they will influence society in Europe. This is what Putin is trying to do, he wants to take revenge for the sanctions Europe has placed on Russia. He wants vengeance against NATOs expansioanary policies too.

Saddam, Qaddafi, Mobarek were all labelled as dictators too, is Iraq better off now? Is Libya better off? Is Egypt better off. ISIS controls huge territories in Iraq and Libya. If Turkey falls , EU will end up sharing a border with ISIS.

So becareful what you wish for.

This is just a desperate attempt to defend Erdogan. Okay, if you want, I will call him 'semi-dictator'. Happy ? :)

Erdogan not only has caused chaos within Turkey (and has made most of local mainstream media and the judiciary his toy), but he has also caused the Syrian war to be as brutal as it is now.

AKP, especially in the last 2-3 years, equals massacres, oppression, injustice, lies, manipulation and bigotry.

I am assuming you are a secularist person; so I really don't understand your defending of AKP. Most of the world is aware that AKP/Erdogan wants to make Turkey as Islamised as possible. Don't you see a threat in there ? Or, maybe, just say so, if you are not a secularist.