parking @ HKT Airport

illy

Across the street of the airport is a home owner who has a huge "parking space" for 100 baht per day (24 hours). You park there and they drive you to the airport (300 meters). When you land you call them and they come pick you up again.

Saves 100 baht a day for a bit of hassle so i only use it when we need to park there for longer periods of time (3 or more days).

Where exactly is that?
You normally make a left into the airport area but now you go straight and make a right when you just pass the exit of the airport (where all cars come out).

The soi has a huge billboard (of an unrelated business, condo's or something)at the entrance and a family mart.

Its on the right hand sidein the soi where there are like 50 cars parked under some huge roof.

Edited by Bob12345

I had a look for it on google earth but the streetview footage is a bit out of date. If I'm up that way I will get some phots.

Edit: I take it this is 'big billboard Soi'?

post-31255-0-31611200-1468212188_thumb.j

Edited by Psimbo

Used the car park two times this months,

First time at +/- 14:00 and car park was overflowing with many double parked cars.

Also noticed that the rental agencies are using level 2 now for there cars so even more space gone.

Had to drive to level 5 and back down till somebody left and i could use his spot.

Second time at about 08:00 and level 5 was about 50% full so no problems.

Level 6 is still not in use ????? and the ground floor is gone to the offices.

Why build a car park and throw away two complete floor.

When the new terminal is opening it is only getting worse i'm afraid.