Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

hush..if i had to guess Id say you are a youngen :D i was last there about 2 weeks ago? and I think Im getting too old for that place..well was never really my favorite...but end up there when friends wanna go. its good music....but sometime the crowd isnt really what i prefer. works ok if im in a big group of my own...5 people or so. but when im with 1 or 2 other friends it doesnt seem to be that good....

but i guess from tomorrow i will be out partying non stop again.... :D hence i had to take a break for a few days last week...my friend arrives tomorrow afternoon :D will keep you gals (and guys) posted of our adventures :D but this time no gay bar visits for us :bah:

How I wish i'm still that young.. however everyday that passes it changes ofcourse :o ohwell can still dance i guess...

Well haven't been there (bed club) for 2-3 months so will pay a visit tonight. Hopefully it's still as fun as I remembered...

Starting tomorrow until the rest of the week will be very busy so better have fun before that... This weekend will be a lot of birthday parties from my friends.. yey party time again later!! :bah:

have a good night to all....

Edited by hUsh

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been to a lot of pubs in the last few weeks and there's a few people that have been leading me astray. :D

thanks for the hangovers dave, and i got to turn one on again on friday night with some people. :o

im going back to that brilliant roof top bar again as thats my top favourite at the moment and the live music was nice. :D

besides the good old dog <deleted> alley. :D

hey David...cmon fess up...where was it and how was it...we want full report

um, urr,

im not dave but i know someone who was with him. :o

its was a shocking night,

horrible cold beer, terrible live jazz music, the whisky was to cold, the food was to much ( in quantity) and all that fresh air and views over bangkok was totally disturbing.

no MIG,

you dont want to go a terrible place like that. :D

ohhh and ashacat...lava bar eh! :D used to be my hangout at one point :D has been a while since i was there actually...but now I go to the more sedate Blues Bar :D quite a cool place actually..turning to be my fav hangout for the last few months :o

HA! yeh terry n Dave....I know EXACTLY what u are talking about :D

will say no more :o

cricky's MIG,

dont you dare tell anybody where it is please as we were the only farang there and that was brilliant.

the owner loved me as we spent a <deleted> load of baht and she give us some free drinks and nibbles.

im going back on friday night just to make sure i wasn't dreaming. :D

well dave told me not to go there and spoil the fun for the 2 of you..but I snuck in anyway :o

<<marking her diary for friday....being the good stalker that she is>> :D

edit...silly spelling!! grrrr

Edited by MiG16

well dave told me not to go there and spoil the fun for the 2 of you..but I snuck in anyway :o

So it was you ... that tall katoey that came in half way through the night and sat in the corner ... you should have come over and sat with us as I think Terry took a shine to you .... :D

ohhh and ashacat...lava bar eh! used to be my hangout at one point has been a while since i was there actually...but now I go to the more sedate Blues Bar quite a cool place actually..turning to be my fav hangout for the last few months

Yeah, I've been goin there for far too long!

It was the bar managers' (and good friend of mine) birthday last night so it was free whiskey accompanied by general carnage etc.

Great night.

So it was you ... that tall katoey that came in half way through the night and sat in the corner ... you should have come over and sat with us as I think Terry took a shine to you .... :D

cricky's dave,

that was suppost to be between me and you that katoey thing. :D

now every blighter knows. :bah:

she/ he whispered the name MIG in my ear as well and i did'nt click it was the MIG of here. :bah::D

well depends on whether there was this other cutie of a girl with me :D could have been me..could have been any one..am netiher confirming nor denying anything :o

ashacat...why is it that we hear of these freebie drinks AFTER the fact?? hmmm

fawny...smart move...i gotta take my friend out again tonight though....luckily that she is still jetlagged so nothing too dramatic :D only thing is seems like tonight the rest of the gang arrived so there might be 6 other strangers.....but if they get as equally jet lagged that will leave me time to go moonlighting in my 'katoey-do' :D

terry n dave...wheres it gonna be tonight?? :o mind u..will be around same time that i can sneak in again :D

I already got friday marked..and location sussed out :D

<<as an aside...oh gee this trible life is almost killing me>>

I gotta hit the pool again for 2-3 hours of swimming this evening. Been doing this all week and it's killing me, but the heaps of body pain is worth it! It's a good kind of pain, you know!

its worth the pain miss gracefull fawn as you'll feel heaps better once you get into it. :D

look,

can you please do a few more laps for me as ive put on a few kilo from partying over here and need to lose a bit. :o

oh well,

it will just have to wait till i get home and detox. :D

cheers terry

well depends on whether there was this other cutie of a girl with me :bah: could have been me..could have been any one..am netiher confirming nor denying anything :o

what about that tiny elevator in that place MIG.? :D

cricky's, the bars on the roof and they expect us all to get in that bloody tiny lift. :D

think i'll just walk up the stairs on friday night as its got to be quicker. :D

well depends on whether there was this other cutie of a girl with me :bah: could have been me..could have been any one..am netiher confirming nor denying anything :o

what about that tiny elevator in that place MIG.? :D

cricky's, the bars on the roof and they expect us all to get in that bloody tiny lift. :bah:

think i'll just walk up the stairs on friday night as its got to be quicker. :D

what's going on?!? where's that place?!?! :D

well depends on whether there was this other cutie of a girl with me ;) could have been me..could have been any one..am netiher confirming nor denying anything :o

what about that tiny elevator in that place MIG.? :bah:

cricky's, the bars on the roof and they expect us all to get in that bloody tiny lift. :o

think i'll just walk up the stairs on friday night as its got to be quicker. :bah:

you must take the test first and tell me whether you are male or female and you better not say MALE as i'll never frigging tell ya. :D:D

So it was you ... that tall katoey that came in half way through the night and sat in the corner ... you should have come over and sat with us as I think Terry took a shine to you .... :bah:

well depends on whether there was this other cutie of a girl with me :D could have been me..could have been any one..am netiher confirming nor denying anything :o

what about that tiny elevator in that place MIG.? :bah:

cricky's, the bars on the roof and they expect us all to get in that bloody tiny lift. ;)

think i'll just walk up the stairs on friday night as its got to be quicker. :o

you must take the test first and tell me whether you are male or female and you better not say MALE as i'll never frigging tell ya. :D:D

Hint ... if you say you are katoey that will get you an invite though .... :D

To MiG, Terry and David...............

Can I crash the party?

fawny...you know I would not party without you :D

so whatever these 2 boys are going on about....I have no idea.... :o honest :D:D

well depends on whether there was this other cutie of a girl with me could have been me..could have been any one..am netiher confirming nor denying anything

what about that tiny elevator in that place MIG.?

cricky's, the bars on the roof and they expect us all to get in that bloody tiny lift. :bah:

think i'll just walk up the stairs on friday night as its got to be quicker.

what's going on?!? where's that place?!?!

you must take the test first and tell me whether you are male or female and you better not say MALE as i'll never frigging tell ya. :D

Hint ... if you say you are katoey that will get you an invite though .... :o

katoeys need loving to dave, just dont get caught in that tiny elevator with one. :D:D