Thai police on high alert over possible IS terror threat

rooster59

It is worrying that Thailand has not got a special police force trained in this type of operation similar to the OZ AFP or the US homeland security and agency's that back these up in the way of ASiO or England;s M15 , having untrained personal on high alert is like telling them we are looking for a motor bike , take your pick.coffee1.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would ban all non-Thai Muslims and Middle Easterners/Arabs/Persians from entry into the Kingdom as a starter.....1 death from an ISIS nutjob is 1 death too many. Let's cut out this PC-bullsh!t and take extreme measures. Look at what happened in France.

Edited by CoreanoOzzie

its only a matter of time. been thinking this for years now.

Yesterday about 30 muslim men travelled over the border into Laos. No women, No children. Not a family trip then. Why? Stag do maybe? Or are they mobilising their troops? Sadly it is so easy for them to buy the weapons they rely on here and get travel documents.I wonder how quick the police and army will respond when it kicks off.

Just because 30 muslim men go on holiday does not make then terrorists. The whole comment is racist and childish, so I hope it was intended as a joke.

Muslims are not a 'race' therefore the comment cannot be racist, Of course the whole world is alert to Islamic terror in the wake of the constant Islamic terror attacks of recent years. Not all Muslims are terrorists of course, but a substantially higher proportion of Muslims are involved in and/or support terror compared with practitioners from the great religions of the world (or none).

a substantially higher proportion of Muslims are involved in and/or support terror ???? This is a joke right? You are being sarcastic? You couldnt be serious, surely?? I mean you can type, you can spell, so surely...... Yeah ok, you sucked me in, but only for a minute haha!

It is worrying that Thailand has not got a special police force trained in this type of operation similar to the OZ AFP or the US homeland security and agency's that back these up in the way of ASiO or England;s M15 , having untrained personal on high alert is like telling them we are looking for a motor bike , take your pick.coffee1.gif

Mai bhen rai

If the police or army did stop a terrorist how much would the backhander be to look the other way?

Nah, I'm sure they are smart enough to realise that if they do catch a terrorist they get promoted to General or something and then the income from (caughing) salary increases exponentially.

The question is though, was that guy that they caught really a terrorist or a scapegoat?

Edited by lkv

If the police or army did stop a terrorist how much would the backhander be to look the other way?

Nah, I'm sure they are smart enough to realise that if they do catch a terrorist they get promoted to General or something and then the income from (caughing) salary increases exponentially.

The question is though, was that guy that they caught really a terrorist or a scapegoat?

Still making money even if it's a backhanded way of earning a backhander !!!

Here's an idea. If you don't like the threat of muslims cutting off your head or the heads of your loved ones then move to Japan. There are less than 1500 muslims in Japan and Japan are very careful of checking the ones they let in. They also do not let them protest or preach their evil beliefs. If they are caught trying to they are locked up immediately. The big question is why isn't the rest of the world dealing with these misguided paedophile worshippers in the same way?

I would ban all non-Thai Muslims and Middle Easterners/Arabs/Persians from entry into the Kingdom as a starter.....1 death from an ISIS nutjob is 1 death too many. Let's cut out this PC-bullsh!t and take extreme measures. Look at what happened in France.

Let's bomb them all and steal their resources......oh no wait, we did that already!

Yesterday about 30 muslim men travelled over the border into Laos. No women, No children. Not a family trip then. Why? Stag do maybe? Or are they mobilising their troops? Sadly it is so easy for them to buy the weapons they rely on here and get travel documents.I wonder how quick the police and army will respond when it kicks off.

Just because 30 muslim men go on holiday does not make then terrorists. The whole comment is racist and childish, so I hope it was intended as a joke.

So muslim men who stone raped women to death as in their rules they have committed adultery is normal behaviour is it? muslim men who worship a paedophile is normal is it? Keep your insults to yourself and read a bit more about it all before you make your silly comments. How can a person who is happily married to a Thai lady be racist? The word racist is banded about by idiots with no idea about real life.

There are loads of suspicious arabs in Pattaya. All are potential ISIS AQ MB activists, spotters, sleepers etc. Small cells of 4 guys, ostensibly on holiday are noticeable - the info they are collecting is harvested for later use and will be used in terror outrages resulting in murder and mutilation. Stay aware at all times, monitor them and report them to your local community and the police - do not be shy or scared of being politically incorrect.

I remember times when all bars and restaurants in Pattaya had signs " No fragging Arabs allowed." This isn't a racist comment, just a fact how it once was.

These days you could have thousands of terrorists hiding in Chonburi province alone, they got their own bars, look down on us and I'll never forget when they're trying to surround my wife when we were on a holiday in Pattaya with our son.

It's clear that they would like to rule the world and it might be worth to think about all the sleepers in certain countries, ready to blow themselves up with a self made bomb, just to kill many innocent people.

The south of this country is a great example what's actually going on. Tamil Tigers are also using Thailand to plan their attacks on Sri Lanka.

I'm just wondering how much the "intelligence" knows about all these guys? Scary in my eyes. blink.png

This surrounding of your wife and kid is an Arab game called Harush Gamea - google it. Filth

Its no joke pal - its how muslim terrorists operate - group holidays were cover for the London bombers. That amount is a small platoon. IT IS NOT RACIST to identify terrorist tendencies and behavior! It is self defence. I come from the UK which has been ruined and intimidated by muslims and political correctness protecting really wicked people. Dont you be one of them. Ya wanna learn about racism go and visit Pakistan or any such dump.

Let's bomb them all and steal their resources......oh no wait, we did that already!

Stole their resources!? What Marxist fantasy land do you live in? We have been paying 100 dollars a barrel to Saudia Arabia for decades and the the Saudi power elites AKA The House of Saud has stolen 99 % of their peoples resources. Without 'us' there would be no oil industry or gas industry or any modern technology in the stone age middle east.

Here's an idea. If you don't like the threat of muslims cutting off your head or the heads of your loved ones then move to Japan. There are less than 1500 muslims in Japan and Japan are very careful of checking the ones they let in. They also do not let them protest or preach their evil beliefs. If they are caught trying to they are locked up immediately. The big question is why isn't the rest of the world dealing with these misguided paedophile worshippers in the same way?

I hear Italy has similar structures in place regarding Islam... never hear about jihadi trouble in Japan or Italy, do we?

I remember times when all bars and restaurants in Pattaya had signs " No fragging Arabs allowed." This isn't a racist comment, just a fact how it once was.

I took this a few years ago in Pattaya.

post-194842-14559825416156_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bantex

Stole their resources!? What Marxist fantasy land do you live in? We have been paying 100 dollars a barrel to Saudia Arabia for decades and the the Saudi power elites AKA The House of Saud has stolen 99 % of their peoples resources. Without 'us' there would be no oil industry or gas industry or any modern technology in the stone age middle east.

Ah yes, Saudi Arabia, the one state in the me that does need a good bombing but instead is an ally of the evil empire.

I was referring to Iraq and Libya or didn't you notice that going on? And now it's Syria's turn though thankfully Putin's put a stop to your plans there though I don't expect Obomber and his neocon bosses are going to let it end there.

If your country hadn't been bankrolling the rogue Israeli state and the genocide of the Palestinians we probably wouldn't be having all this fundamentalism.

Actually I think Thailand's reaction to ISIS is no need for planning and no need for enhanced security - unless security guys see by a pic of some guy planting a bomb under BTS at rush hour.

About a year ago after Erwan I wrote a short piece to BP regarding non-existent Thai self examination and even worse the thought "Cannot happen here". BP never published - no surprise.

Given the completely out of "bounds" in South, I can certainly imagine fighters from all over Islam coming to LOS. Nothing the Thai gov - in all its different shapes - has tried anything to settle this problem. So gov is set to meet ISIS some day soon. And not favorably.....

Maybe Thais will give-a-shit when a bomb brings down a building of 1,000s of workers....

Its no joke pal - its how muslim terrorists operate - group holidays were cover for the London bombers. That amount is a small platoon. IT IS NOT RACIST to identify terrorist tendencies and behavior! It is self defence. I come from the UK which has been ruined and intimidated by muslims and political correctness protecting really wicked people. Dont you be one of them. Ya wanna learn about racism go and visit Pakistan or any such dump.

Group holidays were not a cover for the London bombings, but I agree the UK has been ruined but how Muslims are involved I can't see, bankers, big business and politicians, especially the bitch Thatcher more like.

Surely the reason why this cop stopped me this morning, saying I was on the right lane on my motorbike, when it was not true! When he saw I was not agreeing, he just let me go. On high alert yeah.....

Naive knee-jerk assumption. Cops and customs agents often make preposterous statements in order to gauge your reaction, e.g., a customs agent asking you why you are carrying a Time Magazine into the country. A person with nothing to hide is likely to raise a fuss or at least question the agent's action. A person with something to hide is likely to show signs of paranoia and cooperate subserviently. Similarly, accusing one of doing something they clearly did not do will naturally elicit disagreement from the accused, whereas, somebody up to no good is likely to be docile and compliant.

High alert - means the BTS security guards will again start shining torchlights into backpacks while looking at their smartphones. Or pointing their torchlights into backpacks while chatting with each other. The latter actually happened to me. Come to think of it, do these numbnuts know what they're looking for, if a bomb stared them in the face? I guess their idea of a bomb or IED is a stick of ACME dynamite delivered by a coyote - the Looney Tunes character, not the soi cowboy variety.

Don't worry, immigration's mandatory report the foreigner and 90 day reporting will find the terrorists and stop all attacks before they happen. We can thank them that their 19th century paper filing efficiencies can keep us all safe at night. Bravo Thai Immigration. If only those western technology companies like Google could learn from your friendly labor intensive organization of effectiveness and awesomeness

Edited by Time Traveller