Fiance Visa FLR

Hi Me and my partner have just got married, she is here on a six month fiancee visa. We are going for the "Family life as the partner of a person present and settled in the UK (5 year route)"

Ive just downloaded the FLR(M) Version 11/15 application form and notes.

With reference to the document requirements,

English Test: She passed at Trinty London in June 2015 (we used it for fiancee visa)- So i will submit the certificate

Financial- Still in same job, so will submit same as i did for fiance visa with updated bank statements and payslips

Relationship- ??

Here's where im stuck ive lived with my partner since 2013 ive got one 2 year tenancy agreement with both are names on, Since we have been in the UK (1 month this visit) i have not got anything else atall. Ive just registered her with the doctor, and they will send conformation through shortly. But apart from this i have nothing else.

It states we need :

Six items of correspondence addressed to you and your partner at the same address as
evidence that you have been living together since your last grant of leave in this category, or

from the date you first started living together up to a maximum of two years.

Any ideas guys on this ?

We got a six month tourist visa prior to this fiance visa, where i submitted loads of photo evidence of are relationship ect ect, but i dont have any correspondence with names and addresses on?

Can anyone help, i want to fast track the FLR so want to get in done asap if i can?

Thanks

I believe if you can't produce 6 items with both your names then you can produce something like 8 each with just your individual names on it.

I too may struggle to provide 6 items so hopefully 2 or 3 with both our names and then another 3 each with our individual names.

As it says in note 11 on the form

Please give an explanation on a separate sheet if you cannot provide six items; if the items are not addressed to both of you; or if they do not cover the 2-year period.

Provide what you can and explain that as this is her first application after entering as a fiance and the marriage taking place she has only been living with you in the UK for less than 6 months.

Her name on Council tax, gas, electricity, water will give you 4. Joint bank account 5. I have to say that it does seem a bit contrived as the council added my wife's name without any checks. The gas and electricity took a letter from my wife to add her and the water company wanted to speak to my wife before adding her..

We could have divorced a week later and she would still have been on the bills so how does it prove a relationship.