Piano Tuner

Yann55

Hello Pattaya pianists (all three of you) !

I have an upright Yamaha piano in Jomtien that needs tuning, and no idea where I can find a professional piano tuner ! Any suggestions ?

Last time I made such a call for public advice, I needed a trustworthy dentist, and it was a great success, the guy was perfect. I don't think he would know how to tune a piano, though, so here I am again, asking for your sound advice, dear Pattaya expats.

Edited by Yann55

Hi, maybe the other two will pitch (pun intended) in with their suggestions as well. It has been some time (years?) since I had my piano tuned. God knows it needs it again really bad. I live in Wong Amat. The person we found was, in my humble opinion, really good and a super guy. I hope that he is still around. He was from the Yamaha School Chonburi and his name was Khun Teera (or Khun Dang). His mobile number was 09-8325804. If this doesn't work try calling the school directly at (038) 285788 or Fax 272283. Again, this information is dated but hopefully they still work. Would appreciate knowing if you indeed make contact as I need to use them as well (I will follow the topic).

All the best,

Roger