Hi Everyone

Whitey

Hi everyone, some of you may know me for over 6 years over on Ajarn.com, because of the recent moderator induced purge of long time posters, I have been exiled away from Ajarn along with a few other respected posters.

In the interim, teflwatch has kindly laid out the welcome mat and as an intermittent poster here in other rooms, I am finally taking the advice of one of the mods here and I will be here to answer any questions you have about teaching. With 6 years of teaching experience in Thailand, I think I can answer questions and generally be helpful.

End of introduction. :o

Whitey, I'd like to give you a warm welcome here- I remember you from my Ajarn days, and though we have different points of view politically, we were always on the same page about teaching and other staffroom issues. We're less freewheeling and more heavily moderated here- you might want to look around and get a feel for what's permitted (don't forget to check the rules, linked at the top of every page), but we're relatively forgiving for well-meaning new posters and I can vouch for your value on teaching topics.

Welcome to Thaivisa.

"Steven"

because of the recent moderator induced purge of long time posters, I have been exiled away from Ajarn along with a few other respected posters.

What happened? I hadn't noticed KK on there the last few times I logged on, but I didn't know there had been a purge. Any reason why?

Edited by Loaded