Thai Version Of Outlook In Office 2003

jezchesters

Hi!

Just got a new PC from Pantip, complete with dodgy versions of XP and Office.

My problem is that, even though I have changed all the Language settings to English, both in XP and in Office, the folders such as 'Inbox', 'Deleted Items' etc appear in Thai Script. This has meant that when I imported my .pst file, it imported the data into files with the English names, rather than the default folders with the Thai names. It also won't let me rename the folders from Thai to English...

Everything else in Office is in English (help files, default language etc) except for the main folder names and the Title Bar which reads Outlook in both English AND Thai...

I think I've tried everything, but any suggestions from those more knowledgable than myself would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jez

:o

You need to reinstall your English Language pack, with the installation of a language pack you can select for which parts of MS Office you want English support or for which part not.

Guess in your case your buddies at Panthip forget the English support for MS Outlook.

"Better you buy your software legal, or use one of the free to use software packages"

Thanks for the advice guys!

Unfortunately, the software came pre-installed with no disks, so I can't do either of the above... Had the same problem when trying to install the fax console component of XP - it asks me to insert a disk I don't have...

Obviously, I would never have bought dodgy versions, but as they came pre-installled I thought I may as well use them...

Are those my only two options, or does anyone else have any other ideas out there?

Thanks!

Jez