Cute Thai police woman impresses Chiang Mai tourists

snoop1130

Cute Thai police woman impresses Chiang Mai tourists
Kwaang Siripoom

post-249866-0-61281700-1456917669_thumb.

CHIANG MAI:-- In what could be considered a slow news day, Thai media is reporting how a Chiang Mai tourist police officer has become a hit with local and foreign tourists.

Pol. Lt. Natwajee Chaksara, or Nong Bee, is being praised for not only her beautiful face and figure but also her good manner and policing skills, reports Khaosod.co.th.

Nong Bee, 25, is currently a deputy police inspector with the tourist police and reportedly told Khaosod how she works long hours and is often asked to step in to try and solve conflicts between tourists and local businesses owners.

Her day to day role includes doing regular patrol checks at popular tourist sites in the city and of course providing assistance to any tourists who may require help.

Nong Bee, who is stationed near Kruba Srivichai Statue at the entrance to Doi Suthep has not only received praise from her superiors but also from members of the public for her good work and pleasant personality.

post-249866-0-25151200-1456918508_thumb.

Nong Bee graduated from Thammasat University, Faculty of Law, with a score of 76.47%.

She actually wanted to be a prosecutor after graduation. However, whilst waiting to sit the prosecutors test she saw the Tourist Police were recruiting 40 new officers throughout the country and decided to apply.

“This is really a new thing in my life in having chance to work as tourist police. My job allows me to reach out and contact with many people especially when they are in trouble and need help,” Nong Bee told Khaosod.

“This always brings me a very good feeling seeing the smile on their face after their difficulties have eased or even solved by me. Also, I got contacted by many executive officers to offer job opportunity, but still I’m having fun with this job.”, revealed officer Bee.

Concerning her marital status, “I’m completely single’ she added.

Source: Khoasod.co.th

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-02

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:So she barely passed the Uni? The saying is true, pretty face does not need a brain smile.png".

Unlike some posters who seem hell bent on bashing anything Thai positive, despite having only a CSE in Woodwork.

Just kidding!

Edited by chiang mai

:So she barely passed the Uni? The saying is true, pretty face does not need a brain smile.png".

Unlike some posters who seem hell bent on bashing anything Thai positive, despite having only a CSE in Woodwork.

Just kidding!

What is CSE? And where is woodwork? Edited by PattayaAl

Just kidding!

What is CSE? And where is woodwork?

A very British joke !!

Looks to be lovely young woman doing a very good job. But just to warn interlopers on the Chiang Mai forum, this town can be a pretty tough place to police; hence, the semi-automatic rifle so you are well-warned.

Looks to be lovely young woman doing a very good job. But just to warn interlopers on the Chiang Mai forum, this town can be a pretty tough place to police; hence, the semi-automatic rifle so you are well-warned.

Sorry to nit pick, but that's a fully automatic (select fire) rifle.

Why, I wonder, does a member of the tourist police need such a weapon?

To keep the tourists at Zoe's in line of course ;)

I wonder if she knows which end of the gun the rounds come out?

Probably more than a REME armourer does 555

Ohhhh.....the corps wars begin. RE vs REME. Who's in the second bout? Education Corps versus the Chaplains?

Sorry but Im a ex Kiwi Army guy so Im not sure if you still have the same set up as us or vice versa.

Gun plumbers huh....what do they know? Where you a plant op or Chippy? Maybe something else?

I wonder if she knows which end of the gun the rounds come out?

Probably more than a REME armourer does 555

Ohhhh.....the corps wars begin. RE vs REME. Who's in the second bout? Education Corps versus the Chaplains?

Sorry but Im a ex Kiwi Army guy so Im not sure if you still have the same set up as us or vice versa.

Gun plumbers huh....what do they know? Where you a plant op or Chippy? Maybe something else?

Combat engineer/plumber great fun and I owe everything to it spent the last 30 years in water treatment, perhaps we could hold a Commonwealth forces reunion and invite her along as guest of honour. PS SAS ,Special forces and wannabes not invited.

Ummm. Drivers not stopping at zebra crossings, using a mobil phone while driving, changing lanes without indicating........ whistling.gif

Doing promo shots for the police force? I hope she is a nice/smart as the article states. A real breath of fresh air in an area expats love to criticize. I hope she stays out where the action is and does not become a lackey for some BIB with shiny pants and a title/position to match.

Edited by elgordo38

Ummm. Drivers not stopping at zebra crossings, using a mobil phone while driving, changing lanes without indicating........ whistling.gif

Yes all the above plus more could really use some attention but sadly the BIB seems to direct their attention to areas where they have a funneling effect i.e. high traffic areas where helmet less motorbike drivers are plentiful and pliant. Not much individual policing goes on here in Chiang Mai. Here comes another rice rocket roaring down the street. They all are aware of the fact that the BIB has rolled up the carpet and gone home.

She's a sub Lt, a Lt. is 2 stars, captain 3 stars, in anyway, she cute with the gun and without...

I wish Thonglor are will have some cuties like her, but they have is burly sweaty cops here....

Edited by ezzra

Just kidding!

A very British joke !!

Yep,

My father was a PhD

Just kidding!

A very British joke !!

The British on here ought to realize that their empire has shrunk to a small island in front of the Dutch coast,

and that their language varieties are not understood by many posters here.

Just kidding!

A very British joke !!

The British on here ought to realize that their empire has shrunk to a small island in front of the Dutch coast,

So these 50 countries where do they figure in statement??

The police woman would certainly look better on our postage stamps ,

List of Commonwealth countries, British Overseas Territories, British Crown Dependencies and EU member states

Commonwealth countries1

Antigua and Barbuda Australia

The Bahamas Bangladesh Barbados

Belize

Botswana

Brunel Darussalam Cameroon

Canada

Cyprus

Dominica

Fiji Islands

The Gambia Ghana

Grenada

Guyana

India

Jamaica

Kenya Kiribati Lesotho Malawi Malaysia Maldives Malta Mauritius Mozambique Namibia Nauru

New Zealand Nigeria

Pakistan

Papua New Guinea Rwanda

St. Kitts and Nevis

St Lucia

St Vincent & The Grenadines

Samoa Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Solomon Islands South Africa

Sri Lanka

Swaziland

United Republic of Tanzania T onga

Trinidad and Tobago

Tuvalu

Uganda

United Kingdom

Vanuatu

Zambia

Zimbabwe

1Citizens of Commonwealth countries that have been suspended from the Commonwealth retain their voting rights. Their voting rights would only be affected if their country was also deleted from the list of Commonwealth countries in the British Nationality Act 1981 through an Act of the UK Parliament.

British Overseas Territories

Anguilla

Bermuda

British Antarctic Territory British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin islands Cayman Islands

Falkland Islands

Gibraltar

British Crown Dependencies Channel Islands

Montserrat

Pitcairn Island

St Helena

St Helena dependencies (Ascension Island, Tristan da Cunha)

South Georgia and the South Islands

Turks and Caicos Islands

Isle of Man

Edited by sappersrest

Just kidding!

A very British joke !!

Looks like someone has a problem.

lf you don't understand something, just ask.

To shoot troublesome tourists?