Cute Thai police woman impresses Chiang Mai tourists

snoop1130

:So she barely passed the Uni? The saying is true, pretty face does not need a brain smile.png".

Unlike some posters who seem hell bent on bashing anything Thai positive, despite having only a CSE in Woodwork.

Just kidding!

What is CSE? And where is woodwork?

A very British joke !!

The British on here ought to realize that their empire has shrunk to a small island in front of the Dutch coast,

and that their language varieties are not understood by many posters here.

So these 50 countries where do they figure in statement??

The police woman would certainly look better on our postage stamps ,

List of Commonwealth countries, British Overseas Territories, British Crown Dependencies and EU member states

Commonwealth countries1

Antigua and Barbuda Australia

The Bahamas Bangladesh Barbados

Belize

Botswana

Brunel Darussalam Cameroon

Canada

Cyprus

Dominica

Fiji Islands

The Gambia Ghana

Grenada

Guyana

India

Jamaica

Kenya Kiribati Lesotho Malawi Malaysia Maldives Malta Mauritius Mozambique Namibia Nauru

New Zealand Nigeria

Pakistan

Papua New Guinea Rwanda

St. Kitts and Nevis

St Lucia

St Vincent & The Grenadines

Samoa Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Solomon Islands South Africa

Sri Lanka

Swaziland

United Republic of Tanzania T onga

Trinidad and Tobago

Tuvalu

Uganda

United Kingdom

Vanuatu

Zambia

Zimbabwe

1Citizens of Commonwealth countries that have been suspended from the Commonwealth retain their voting rights. Their voting rights would only be affected if their country was also deleted from the list of Commonwealth countries in the British Nationality Act 1981 through an Act of the UK Parliament.

British Overseas Territories

Anguilla

Bermuda

British Antarctic Territory British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin islands Cayman Islands

Falkland Islands

Gibraltar

British Crown Dependencies Channel Islands

Montserrat

Pitcairn Island

St Helena

St Helena dependencies (Ascension Island, Tristan da Cunha)

South Georgia and the South Islands

Turks and Caicos Islands

Isle of Man

Brilliant!! Get that up you wabothai. And if you don't understand the English language, try another one ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So she barely passed the Uni? The saying is true, pretty face does not need a brain smile.png

Ok just kidding, may be they should employ ONLY pretty girls and there will be no conflicts or quickly resolved

Her academic average at Thammasat is actually very acceptable. The score of 76.4 is above average. Thammasat has a pretty fair program.

Aaah now I understand why ex pats from CM seem bitter, almost jealous and maybe frustrated towards Pattaya ex pats . . yeah she is cute, but she's no head turner

I'm glad someone said it.

She doesn't even qualify as cute in my opinion.

Slightly frumpy, might make a good homemaker but she's definitely not hot.

4 out of 10.

Maybe a 5 if she speaks good English and her parent's are financially secure.

So she barely passed the Uni? The saying is true, pretty face does not need a brain smile.png

Ok just kidding, may be they should employ ONLY pretty girls and there will be no conflicts or quickly resolved

Her academic average at Thammasat is actually very acceptable. The score of 76.4 is above average. Thammasat has a pretty fair program.

Please note, her score was NOT 76.4%, it was 76.47%

Just to be clear to the many who will think I'm being serious, this is a commentary on lack of understanding of significant numbers among many Asians

Looks to be lovely young woman doing a very good job. But just to warn interlopers on the Chiang Mai forum, this town can be a pretty tough place to police; hence, the semi-automatic rifle so you are well-warned.

Sorry to nit pick, but that's a fully automatic (select fire) rifle.

Why, I wonder, does a member of the tourist police need such a weapon?

Because she wants to remain totally single.

Aaah now I understand why ex pats from CM seem bitter, almost jealous and maybe frustrated towards Pattaya ex pats . . yeah she is cute, but she's no head turner

I'm glad someone said it.

She doesn't even qualify as cute in my opinion.

Slightly frumpy, might make a good homemaker but she's definitely not hot.

4 out of 10.

Maybe a 5 if she speaks good English and her parent's are financially secure.

True, but then again she is not a bar girl. Well at least not while on duty.

She's a sub Lt, a Lt. is 2 stars,

She is a Police Lt. Take a look at the first picture (with the gun): 2 stars. The other picture is old.

She speaks excellent English, is interested in her job, very competent, and interacts effectively with tourist with problems.

Memory says there was a Traffic Police Lady, a motorcycle officer who used to be on duty about 13-14 years ago.

Petite lady, well developed chest and all ways wore knee high motor cycle boots.

A Stunner, very good looking.

Remember her from New Year's night back in say 2002.

john

Memory says there was a Traffic Police Lady, a motorcycle officer who used to be on duty about 13-14 years ago.

Petite lady, well developed chest and all ways wore knee high motor cycle boots.

john

john

I've seen her on duty within the past two years. I think her name is Oy.

john

Saw her last month, speaks good English, very nice lady.

john

Married for a long time to a long-term American resident.

john

"Concerning her marital status, “I’m completely single’ she added".

Next!

Next!

We're not talking about the lady in the article. We're talking about someone else.

Next!

We're not talking about the lady in the article. We're talking about someone else.

sorry.gif

:So she barely passed the Uni? The saying is true, pretty face does not need a brain http://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/

Unlike some posters who seem hell bent on bashing anything Thai positive, despite having only a CSE in Woodwork.

Just kidding!

What is CSE? And where is woodwork?

A very British joke !!

And a dumb one. N

• 7 months later...

Nong Bee, 25, is currently a deputy police inspector with the tourist police and reportedly told Khaosod how she works long hours and is often asked to step in to try and solve conflicts between tourists and local businesses owners.

Hmmmm....and I wonder who gets reprimanded or arrested when these conflicts between tourists and local business owners do occur....I wonder?

Cheers 

50 minutes ago, gemguy said:

Nong Bee, 25, is currently a deputy police inspector with the tourist police and reportedly told Khaosod how she works long hours and is often asked to step in to try and solve conflicts between tourists and local businesses owners.

Hmmmm....and I wonder who gets reprimanded or arrested when these conflicts between tourists and local business owners do occur....I wonder?

Cheers 

My experience of Thailand is that disputes are nearly always compromised if both sides allow a compromise. Many foreigners feel there has to be a winner and loser but most Thais feel both sides need to give a little. Hence, foreigners back themselves into corners in Thailand and leave little room for a face-saving solutions.

1 hour ago, gemguy said:

Cheers 

Strange that someone has to dig up a 7 months old thread to add such a cynical comment.

Common spill the sour grapes, we all look forward to them