Hernia op , urgent info required

sandgroper2

I had a quote from BKK Pattaya hospital for the Hernia OP for 160.000 THB.

The Phyathai Siracha Hospital quoted me 8x.000 THB for the same.

No idea about the by-pass OP.

Edited by MJCM

I had a quote from BKK Pattaya hospital for the Hernia OP for 160.000 THB.

The Phyathai Siracha Hospital quoted me 8x.000 THB for the same.

No idea about the by-pass OP.

The 160,000 baht will easily turn into over 400,000 baht,room,food,nursing surgeons extra fees etc etc etc . Neighbour did just this,nursing hefty bill and regrets it immensely

Type in "Calcutta hernia" see the choices,Skype them,try for UK/US trained....save a fortune around 20,000 baht ,better equipped,2 hours away best medical care in the world,stay away from Apollo chain,bit likened to the chain here in Thailand.... need visa about $60(3 days) do it on line fantastic experience and choice I'm off for prostate op next week

Edited by loppylugs1

Had mine done in Queen Sirikit, open surgery 22000 baht, keyhole was 55000 baht but because of the severity I couldn't have keyhole. BPH quoted me 250,000 Phytai ( Sri Racha) 200,000 plus food all quotes were for one night stay, I stayed in QS for three nights. This was four years ago. You can e mail most for a quote except QS you have to go in person and get assessed

Even though more money consider the keyhole laparoscopic hernia surgery if you can afford it. I had it done, at the same time a guy I knew had the old style cut right through done. Three days later I was back to a long walk, three weeks later I was back to full exercise (4km runs a day + sports) whereas my friend was a month before he was healed sufficiently to start activity.

Edited by grumpyoldman

Will pass the info on, wasnt for me, im as fit as a Malley Bull on heat. Was for a pommie mate whos life time of alcohol abuse has left him unable communicate effectively.

Liver transplant ,heart,heart and lung,kidney starting at 20,000 baht worlds best

Edited by loppylugs1

Will pass the info on, wasnt for me, im as fit as a Malley Bull on heat. Was for a pommie mate whos life time of alcohol abuse has left him unable communicate effectively.

Liver transplant ,heart,heart and lung,kidney starting at 20,000 baht worlds best

Worlds Best??????? From the country where 80% of the population still use the streets as their toilet.

Worlds Best??????? From the country where 80% of the population still use the streets as their toilet.

Sure do,but the other 20% is pristine