Why?

2long

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it so impossible to get an answer to a WHY question in Thailand.

Don't ask :D

I think because we were not taught to think and find reasons/facts to support the statement or maybe when we ask ' why ? ', we were considered as a disrespectful person from talking back to the adults !!! :D

I couldn't see the WHY question was such dramas but now I get frustrated when my family can't answer the WHY questions :o

Why do some of you feel the need to answer a question while it is clearly stated that we do not want answers here?

( Yes sorry, I made the same mistake before)

Why do you not send a PM if you have the answer or if you think you have an answer.

Why do I care what my Thai team thinks ore does?

Why do I care what my Japan and Malay and Vietnam And SG and China And Indonesia, and India and Aus and Korea and Thailand. Ok all Asian countries do?

Same shit, different day

Alex

Why am I this attracted to Thai women? They are just human beeings, aren't they? And why do I love LOS that much? There are so many reasons, not to like it, but I don't care.

Why does Rajah lie he's attracted to Thai women? :D Does his logo seems like he does? :o

Why I forgot to apologise for my previous post?

Why, sometimes I feel so frustraded working in Asia with the people in my company?

Why do I never give up?

Why do I feel happy when I see that my China team finally understands?

Why do I think the Japanese feel superior and do not accept any advice?

Why do some of the Japanese girls look so awesome?

Why do I see many Thail girls wearing shorts ore even worse, pyamas?

Why do I just want to go to sing a song and forget about all of this?

Alex

Why do some of the Japanese girls look so awesome?

Why do I see many Thail girls wearing shorts ore even worse, pyamas?

Alex

Why did alex not give us the links to websites for us poor cold European based tv.commers?

Why has “guardian “ been on ThaiVisaDotCom :D longer that me, and yet never reach the 500 post mark? :D

Why is KW whining about me while I'm the 2,263rd member and have already 400+ posts, whereas Mascot is the 2nd :D member and "last online" today and has only a total of 9 posts :o ?

Why has “guardian “ been on ThaiVisaDotCom :D longer that me, and yet never reach the 500 post mark? :D

Why is KW whining about me while I'm the 2,263rd member and have already 400+ posts, whereas Mascot is the 2nd :D member and "last online" today and has only a total of 9 posts :o ?

wow! yeah! He joined the day thaivisa started His Post history shows:

2002 - 1 post

2003 - 1 post

2004 - 1 post

2005 - 2 posts

2006 - 4 posts (although spread out over 5 months)

I guess he's entering retirement :D