Why?

2long

After plenty of years here in LOS, I've given up asking 'why?' and it sure helps me to de-stress. I'd like this thread to be full only of those unanswerable 'why' questions.

Here's a start (and I have plenty in stock)....

Why do Thais who have a two seater bicycle choose to ride it while sitting on the rear seat, over the rear wheel? It cannot be comfortable, or easy to pedal!

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After plenty of years here in LOS, I've given up asking 'why?' and it sure helps me to de-stress. I'd like this thread to be full only of those unanswerable 'why' questions.

Why do Thais who have a two seater bicycle choose to ride it while sitting on the rear seat, over the rear wheel? It cannot be comfortable, or easy to pedal!

:o 2 seater bicycle, havent seen one on years.

WHy do Thai's eat 5 times a day

:o 2 seater bicycle, havent seen one on years.

WHy do Thai's eat 5 times a day

Oh I don't know.... maybe it's because they may be hungry and they only eat small portions (nope.... checked with the wife.... it's just hungry)

Rear seat, two seat chakayarn.... choice, front seat, knees hit chin, rear seat, arms long enough without looking stupid.... or ..... look Ma I can do this.

Why do Thais press the open button in the lift when it gets to a floor - as if it will not open automatically?

Why will Thais not move for you when coming head on at them, even when they are walking several abreast and clearly blocking your rightful passage?

Why are there so many degenerate farangs in Bangkok?

Why do I sweat more when I'm standing still and less when walking?

Why, when people are the first to reply to a post, do they often copy the actual post and include it in their reply, as if we needed reminding of what they were replying to?

Why, when the OP has specifically asked for no answers, must people feel the need to try to provide answers?

Thank you, Doza!

Why are there policemen standing on the elevated expressway past Central Pinklao. every few hundred yards, telling drivers (who can only drive forwards as there is nowhere else to go) to continue driving forwards?

Why do Thais stop and pause for 5 seconds as they are about to step on the escalator?

Why do Indian tailors call you "my friend" when they have never met you before in their life?

Why do non-native English speaking farangs teach Thais a few words in their native language and then expect the Thais to be mightly impressed?

why is the direct translation of the Thai words for 'witch' and 'wizard' - 'mother ant' / 'father ant'

and if you know the answer to this please tell me!

I ANT got a clue :o

Do they have a son Adam Ant? ######, that's not a why question!

Why do native-english speakers feel so supreme?

Why not tell ppl who are interested in other langugaes some words?

why are Thai ppl so slim, when theyy eat 5 meals per day, and why farangs are not, when they eat only 2-3 meals per day?

why cant i just go and fly to LOS? (ok this has an answer but although i think everyyday bout this one)

Its funny how you can answer some questions and you still reply to OP :o

Why nobody is questioning Israel on having nukes.

Why Israel can have nukes and other countries not?

Why Israel can use phosphor bombs on civilians?

Why Israel can use cluster bombs?

Why most of US newspaper are owned by Israeli people?

Alex