SBK 2016

My wife and I had a great time we sat with the Kawasaki factory workers from Rayong. They were were fun and it was exciting to see Kawasaki take first and second on both races. The supers sport race was exciting too with team Kawasaki snatching second place in the last two laps. The paddock was disappointing this year with few vendors compared to last year I was hoping to find some nice stuff for sale.

Also again this year Kawasaki didn't bring an H2 for display I know I know the street version isn't that great of a performer but I still think its amazing. I already seen it at the Kawasaki showroom in Bangkok its too nice not to show off.

Anyways we are looking forward to going again next year.

The track is fantastic. From the grandstand one can see the riders for 100% of a lap, and the surface for perhaps 95%!! I can't think of another track like it…

They ran out of beer and water a few times. Five corners had been resurfaced and had limited grip. No aircon in the paddocks, but in general the teams I spoke to enjoyed the weekend.

Right.

I figured obtaining tickets would not be pompom.

People like to worry tho.

yup. i got a right bashing on a fb page selling stuff up north where a thai woman was selling 2 second hand tickets for 8000 baht! i asked if that was the farang price. seems like it was in the end. she didnt sell them :)

Right.

I figured obtaining tickets would not be pompom.

People like to worry tho.

yup. i got a right bashing on a fb page selling stuff up north where a thai woman was selling 2 second hand tickets for 8000 baht! i asked if that was the farang price. seems like it was in the end. she didnt sell them smile.png

2nd-hand tickets.

5 5