Advice on getting a Tourist Visa from the Thai embassy in the U.K

I have 3 tourist visas in my passport (as well as a few exemptions). The first TV was from London, the second was from Savannaket and the latest was from Vientiane. Now here's my dilemma...

I'm planning on going back to the U.K for a few weeks when my third and current tourist visa expires. I then want to obtain one more tourist visa from the embassy in London before returning to Bangkok. However, I already have three so I would like to know if this option would be safe, as I really don't know how strict the embassy in London is regarding visa history in a passport.

Would it be better to just come back and get an exemption stamp at airport immigration? Or even forget about going back if it's all too risky?

Advice welcome.

• You should have no problem getting another SETV from London.
  • You should have no problem getting another 30 day visa exempt entry, but if you travel without a visa the airline might not let you board the plane unless you have an onward flight (to anywhere) dated within 30 days of arrival. Multiple visa exempt entries can prompt IO's to question you about your time in Thailand.

It is better to get a new tourist visa (SETV).

Edited by elviajero

No one but the Embassy can really answer your question, as with all visa requests it is up to them

If you're worried about it why not obtain a new Passport whilst you are in the UK and before you apply for a new TV?

This will also come in handy if you decide to stay longer and apply for new TV's in Laos etc