Multiple miscarriages and hard to conceive..need suggestion for a good doctor in Bangkok

jansd

Hello all,

My sister has had miscarriages 3-4 times. Some within a month and other in 2-3 months. She had a premature baby at 8 months but the baby did not survive due to some complications.

Furthermore, the problem lies also in conception. In these many years, my sister conceived only few times.

Both my sister and her husband do not have any medical complication and they are fertile. They have met many doctors back home and all their tests did not show any problem. So now they want to take opinion from a good doctor in Bangkok too to do an in depth investigation of their condition.

Please help my sister and her husband find a doctor in Bangkok who is very good and experienced in this field. They need doctor who can address issues with both conception and miscarriage.

We would be very thankful if you can give us doctor name in particular not hospital name only.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Jan S.

Sorry to lean about your sisters problem

You do not say where "home" is but if your sister has undergone intensive investigation in a major Western country I hope neither of you are hoping that something which will offer a major difference will be found in Thailand.

If your sister does decide to seek a consultation in Thailand she should bring a summery of her medical history( written in English) together the all the latest test/scan etc results/reports thus ensuring any Dr. she chooses is fully informed.

• 3 months later...