Kamala to be declared virgin beach if rules not followed

rooster59

Kamala to be declared virgin beach if rules not followed

The Phuket News

post-247607-0-07033100-1457788693_thumb.

Vice Governor Chokdee informs a beach vendor about the beach rules and regulations.

PHUKET: Vice Governor Chokdee Amornwat has warned Kamala beach vendors that if they do not follow the rules set out in the Phuket Beach Model they will have no place to carry out their business as the beach will be declared a virgin beach where no business is allowed.

After visiting Kamala beach on Thursday (Mar 10), V/Gov Chokdee said that during his visit he re-informed vendors of the beach rules and regulations and stressed that they must follow the Phuket Beach Model guidelines and only trade within the designated zones.

“Kamala Beach has not yet had its 10 per cent zone marked out, but officials are going to mark out the zone soon. They will also put up new signs along the beach stating what the rules and regulations are. If these are not followed, the beach will be declared a natural or virgin beach.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/kamala-to-be-declared-virgin-beach-if-rules-not-followed-56581.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-03-12

They will also put up new signs along the beach stating what the rules and regulations are. If these are not followed, the beach will be declared a natural or virgin beach.______ would that mean only virgins would be allowed on the beach ? if that is the case they will need virgin inspectors, clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Well........Strangely, we all think we like virgins (beaches) but in reality, we like a little expert

service. Beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, ice cold beer, a lovely massage. All good. tongue.png

Aww... c'mon on folks I am sure he means virgin free?

Poster #3 hit the spot. I think the vendor is saying "Who are you kidding?"

And what does "...mark out the zone soon." mean? Soon could be tomorrow or ten years depending on your perspective! Just another "announcement" to show action (when, actually, none is forthcoming). coffee1.gif

I'm thinking that these "announcing" people should be recycled into bagpipes cheesy.gif

They will also put up new signs along the beach stating what the rules and regulations are. If these are not followed, the beach will be declared a natural or virgin beach.______ would that mean only virgins would be allowed on the beach ? if that is the case they will need virgin inspectors, clap2.gifcheesy.gif

I could do that job though as a pensioner I may not be able to afford to buy the position or the salary.

The perks would be worth it though.

I could do that job though as a pensioner I may not be able to afford to buy the position or the salary.

The perks would be worth it though.

you will have to have a work permit first , and you may have to do a job training course to prove you " are up 2 it"

Well........Strangely, we all think we like virgins (beaches) but in reality, we like a little expert

service. Beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, ice cold beer, a lovely massage. All good. tongue.png

With all do respect, please leave me out of your "we". I prefer nothing but sand, trees and whatever I pack in and out. Plenty of places near the beach to satisfy all of the other stuff.