Looking for a barbell/dumb bell set Vinyl or Metal

thequietman

In case you might be interested:

Just bought a brand new set of dumbells online from website Lazada, arrived today......

1990baht (York Fitness) - Metal, good quality, and the whole set comes in a handy carry case.

Is 20 kg enough for you? Do you think it will build arm and upper body strength?

Thanks.

In case you might be interested:

Just bought a brand new set of dumbells online from website Lazada, arrived today......

1990baht (York Fitness) - Metal, good quality, and the whole set comes in a handy carry case.

Is 20 kg enough for you? Do you think it will build arm and upper body strength?

Thanks.

I suppose it depends on your physique etc.....I am only a beginner in weight training and didn't want to buy too much at the start. For me personally at the moment these dumb bells are sufficient though hopefully as time goes by and strength improves I will be looking to buy 'heavier' weights.

About 8 years ago I sprung for the Bowflex Barbell Set with the stand....I bought them in a mall from one of those shops that sells products on Tv and online. You dial in the weight and lift up. From 2k to 21 k.....they were pricey however Easy to store. Super neat and fairly easy to transport and take up about as much room as a dining room chair. I paid 26k for them but all these years later still look new. Had them in storage. took them out and a bit of a dust off and spray oil look like new. I figured I could always sell them if I wanted but now glad I have them. The gf uses them three times a day with me and changing the weight takes 10 seconds......