Baggage wrap

stubuzz

• 1 year later...

I couldn't find my original question about baggage wrapping machines and the operating hours---(lost or losing my mind).

Anyway, they are available 24/7 at swampy.

I happened across the AOT site and they have a number listed for information for tourists. 

Good English and were quick to inform the machines are open 24/7.

call:1672

Maybe someone else can post this in the other thread where i had asked the question earlier.

cheers

• 1 month later...

Does anyone actually bother with doing this....??  No way on earth could you possibly be convicted if someone planted a load of drugs or whatever inside and you were tugged. A complete absence of DNA on the product would rule you out immediately. Customs aren't stupid they can spot an innocent victim at 100 paces on this ruse

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Please allow me this space to post my query.

I wish to leave my heavy bag in safekeeping after arriving while i look around the airport. Can someone confirm if left luggage at the airport is a guaranteed safe and affordable place to leave one's bag for a couple of hours. Thanks.

From India to Suvarnabhoomi en route to Chiang Mai

On 26/12/2017 at 11:26 PM, Chivas said:

Does anyone actually bother with doing this....?? 

My sister did it. She had packed her case full of tourist junk and when we got to the airport the zip had started to go.

The bag wrapping service solved the problem nicely. No way the case was coming undone until she got home. For her, it worked well.

On 24/01/2018 at 1:43 PM, blackcab said:

My sister did it. She had packed her case full of tourist junk and when we got to the airport the zip had started to go.

The bag wrapping service solved the problem nicely. No way the case was coming undone until she got home. For her, it worked well.

yes fair enough for a reason like that

• 1 month later...

Well I just went through Swampy to Brisbane & i didn't bother about the wrap " I PUT A LOCK ON " only to find out it was chopped of when I got my bag of the belt (it would of been the Thai side ) 

I don't even bother locking my checked baggage, nothing inside worth purloining (unless someone wants my used skivvies). If it's not locked they won't damage it when rummaging (and they do, even when nothing shows on the x-ray)

Anything of remote value goes in my carry-on.

Archived