Scooter insurance

Aforek

Hello

I just subscribe to an insurance for my scooter to AA brokers Hua hin, but may be, in four months I shall move to an other province

what about my insurance in Hua hin . Can I travel every where in Thailand , and what happens in case of accident in my new province ?

the insurance is MSIG , next year, how can I renew it ( still in Hua hin or I can contact MSIG direckly or search an other broker ?) : during 5 years , no accident, so I am not use with insurance subtleties

thanks

Hello

I just subscribe to an insurance for my scooter to AA brokers Hua hin, but may be, in four months I shall move to an other province

what about my insurance in Hua hin . Can I travel every where in Thailand , and what happens in case of accident in my new province ?

the insurance is MSIG , next year, how can I renew it ( still in Hua hin or I can contact MSIG direckly or search an other broker ?) : during 5 years , no accident, so I am not use with insurance subtleties

thanks

You use the services of s broker, use them properly and ask them your questions. That's why you have a broker.

I have been using AA brokers for many years. My insurance is good anywhere in Thailand. Renewal is via bank deposit and sending them fresh photos of your bike via email (generally in response to the renewal email), well at least for class 1 insurance.

Thanks for your answer; of course, as stevenl says " You use the services of s broker, use them properly and ask them your questions. That's why you have a broker.", I shall see this with my broker but first I wanted to know from you experience