3x30days Ex Ranong+90days Ex Kl And 3x30days Ranong Etc.

I read for a long time everything aboute the new visa rules and I nothing aboute If i do x 3x30 days to ex Burma or Kambodja and after that go to ex Penang and get a 90 days touristvisa(60+30)

will they give me that and after that can I go and do the 3x30 again and so on.I mean this is not visa on arraivel.It should be very clear rules aboute this,not if the a_hole(sorry but true most of the time) at the consulate have a good day or not,And if this is clear rules were can I find them on a goverment pages.Looking but

can not find it.I would like to have a print so I can put it in some dark area of that "nice" person at

the consulate trying to make problem.Very sorry if some of my words sounds angry but I love Thailand but I am feed up with goverment bullshit and you get different message depending on

what officers you speak to.Please anyone know were to find this.I printed the new rules from 1 oktober but they dont say anything aboute this way.

Hi Stacker10

Well - that has always been the Thai "System"

Consulate Officers have a lot of Discretion

Yes - it CAN depend on if they have had a good day ...

But it can also depend on YOUR Attitude and even on the way you dress.

This enables them to be kind & helpful to quiet respectful persons

and difficult to Loud, Brash types who think they know it all

Anyway - nobody really knows whether your suggested way of doing things will be possible until more than 90 days have passed

only after that can travellers report their actual experience

Bill

Edited by WilliamIV