Vlog by Konstantin Nehel - Why Do I Live in Pattaya

Inspire

Vlog by Konstantin Nehel - Why Do I Live in Pattaya

In this video I will tell you why I decided to move to Pattaya. I also show you some Pattaya sights including a great skylounge in Jomtien Beach, as well as much more...

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-03-20

Ukraine to Pattaya... Moving from the Brothel of Europe to the Brothel of Asia... no wonder he feels right at home...

The salaries in Ukraine are half of what the have in the Phillippines... Moving to Pattaya is like a huge step up for this guy....

But seriously it's an absolutely mad town, I think half of residents are sex workers - the other are mad foreigners, and the beach is more like a Sewer... lol

And this guy is like, oh it's a beautiful town, it's just not big like Bangkok.... hahaha... lol. So much BS in just one blog...

I would never even go there...

Just to explain my perspective. I lived in Malta for 5 years. 3 years I stayed with the general population - middle to upper class areas. The quality of beaches in Malta compared to what you have in Thailand... it's like nothing to talk about really... lol, should be self-explanatory hahaha. But for 2 years I moved to the super rich area in Malta cause I had a contract there, so I had like a whole beach to myself - absolutely with all the promenades, the lanterns, infrastructure, bars, restaurants with very few super rich customers, or curious travelers. Lol... when I came to Pattaya I almost threw up just looking at it... it was like OMG... I wouldn't even want to smell that water at the "beach" in Pattaya... but then I actually saw people swimming in there.... It was like a horror movie, so I ran away, I don't want to see it again... I hope I didn't offend anyone...

........it's an absolutely mad town, I think half of residents are sex workers - the other are mad foreigners, and the beach is more like a Sewer... lol.........

I would never even go there.

.lol.....for someone who would 'NEVER EVEN' go to Pattaya, your opinion of the town is irrelevant.....lol

Edited by Radar501

Ukraine to Pattaya... Moving from the Brothel of Europe to the Brothel of Asia... no wonder he feels right at home...

The salaries in Ukraine are half of what the have in the Phillippines... Moving to Pattaya is like a huge step up for this guy....

But seriously it's an absolutely mad town, I think half of residents are sex workers - the other are mad foreigners, and the beach is more like a Sewer... lol

And this guy is like, oh it's a beautiful town, it's just not big like Bangkok.... hahaha... lol. So much BS in just one blog...

Been there,lived there and moved quickly from there. Totally agree with you. Years ago it wasnt a bad place but time has not been kind to it. Wouldnt go back again

Sometimes the brothel is in the person's mind.

Madness is also a condition best left to professionals to diagnose.

I've lived in Pattaya for three years and have not met "half of the residents", therefore, I have no idea what they do for a living.

Mad foreigners sometimes share their darkness via their own words.

The beach is best left for those that use it.

Choice is a wonderful thing.

Staying where one is, may be the best option all around.

Just to explain my perspective. I lived in Malta for 5 years. 3 years I stayed with the general population - middle to upper class areas. The quality of beaches in Malta compared to what you have in Thailand... it's like nothing to talk about really... lol, should be self-explanatory hahaha. But for 2 years I moved to the super rich area in Malta cause I had a contract there, so I had like a whole beach to myself - absolutely with all the promenades, the lanterns, infrastructure, bars, restaurants with very few super rich customers, or curious travelers. Lol... when I came to Pattaya I almost threw up just looking at it... it was like OMG... I wouldn't even want to smell that water at the "beach" in Pattaya... but then I actually saw people swimming in there.... It was like a horror movie, so I ran away, I don't want to see it again... I hope I didn't offend anyone...

Super rich area in Malta, is that where they own 2 Honda Waves per household. I live in a super poor area of Australia, I own 2 cars and a Ducati M821 and earn the equivalent of 4.5 million baht a year,

Where you live means nothing.

Super rich area in Malta, is that where they own 2 Honda Waves per household. I live in a super poor area of Australia, I own 2 cars and a Ducati M821 and earn the equivalent of 4.5 million baht a year,

Where you live means nothing.

So you have all of that yet you still have to fly to get some pussy in Pattaya? You must be a very happy guy :) I was talking about the quality of the sea water and the general atmosphere and quality of infrastructure, also a very important thing like crime and safety, friendliness of the locals, road safety, sightseeings, culture, climate, etc..., but you are talking about cars and your personal income... I don't see the connection... :) If it wasn't for all the sex workers and go-go bars would anybody really have a need to visit Pattaya for anything? I think obviously not...

What is the tax on that 4.5 million baht? I think what you are left with is about 3.15 million baht after tax, which isn't terrible... but then we don't know what other expenses you have... Forget about your cars, unless you own a private yacht or a helicopter, there's no need to even mention it :)