New Condo Being Built V Close To Ratchewari Bts?

I forget the name too but it's being built by A.P. developers. The sales office is about 100 metres down the soi next to the construciton entrance on Petchuburi. The showrooms are kind of garish (too me) with a sort of Louis 14th style. Lots of big mirrors on the walls because the units are small. Around 60,000 + per sq mtr I recall.

The project is called Baan Klang Krung Siam Patumwan, consisting of two 27 story towers now under construction, scheduled for completion by June 2007. All units sold but many contracts available for resale (name change) on secondary market.

The Sales Office is across the small soi at the construction site, but the project now being sold there is called Vogue@Siam, which is a one tower about 23 story building located about one hundred metres on the same side of Petchburi Road away from Ratchedewi BTS station, towards Pantip Plaza.

Because of proximity to Ratchedewi BTS station, and being in area where some schools are (Chulalongkorn Univ, etc) and nearby to MBK, Siam Square, Paragon, etc., both these projects should be good for own use or for rental investment purposes. And the price is attractive compared to similar size properties on Sukhumvit, plus AP Property is a quality developer, as witness their Citismart project on Suk 18.

sounds good, but will the neighboring new condos projects block virtually all views? will you end up just with a view of your neighbor's dining room?

A lot of the new projects have this problem

My neighbour him eating a lot of fly lice. I same same him, boyfren him die so I on diet until can find new boyfren. Neighbour him man jai dee mahk mahk share his fly lice to me.

New apartment view good, now we can eat together, him share his prik numplar through the window. I like apartment building with less than 1m set back, so then can share for sauce am more easy. In case of fire, have own fire brigade, him can turn on squirt in toilet, and use to put out fire.

I like mahk mahk leuy.

hahahahahaha

im searching online websites but i dont see these condos for sale anywhere? i am under the assumption that it is sold out and the sales office is handling another project?

Try here:

http://www.apcitismart.com/ap-siam/index.htm

not sure if you can read Thai, but basically they are saying about the building concept and layout and stuff; however I cannot immediately find which if any are free. I suggest you call them or email for them details.

Very good developer IMHO in the B to B+ segment of the market; family of Land and Houses.