Any Pitbulls Or Bulldogs For Sale In Samui ?

does anyone know of either of these dog breeds or thai breeds{pedigree}for sale in samui,as i need a good guard dog......also prices...thanks forumers

Pitbulls and Bulldogs...and VERY dangerous to normal bypassers, like children, also... :o

LaoPo

does anyone know of either of these dog breeds or thai breeds{pedigree}for sale in samui,as i need a good guard dog......also prices...thanks forumers

Be very careful because dangerous dogs in all Thailand are forbidden.

For example you can not have any kind of American Terrier (rottweiler) in LOS.

I highly recommend to avoid this troubles if you do not want the police come to you...

and bye bye dog.

You can have a dog in Samui Dog Rescue Centre, would be good for a dog who need home and

you can choose the good guardian dog for you out of many, (does not need to be a Rottweiler or Doberman), last but not least you save money.

This is only my personal advise, but feel free to check first.

Regards

..........you should update your informations!

Gerd

Thanks Gerd,

that's why I said "my personal advise... check first"

but it would be nice from you share update info's in case you have it.

I'm getting info because next year I will move to Samui with my Labrador and

the info about Forbidden dogs coming from Airline and Vet.Int. Association,

may be old info's as you said but because I was not interested I did not pay too much attention.

In any case would be nice if Meatgrowler will follow Elfe suggestion.

Bye :o

Meatgrowler,

If you are serious about Bulldogs,I would think twice about owning one in Thailand.Heat will be a serious problem for a Bulldog and you need to know how to keep the dog cool.As for being a guard dog..well,if a Bulldog is hot,he wont even get off the floor if someone opens your gate.Mine is active as he is kept in a A/C room during the day but a lazy fruit when outside.

The Pit Bull would be better suited to the climate,but I would check the parents of the pups to see if the bloodline is correct.You must remember that Pit Bulls were banned in Thailand for a while and alot of crossbreeding went on.

If it wasn't bad enough having English chav tattooed dross fetching up on the shores of Samui we now must expect them to bring their pathological lap dogs to keep them company too.

For chrissakes, the dog is there to frigging well bark and that's about it. Any self respecting thief intent on truly spinning your drum will either poison the beast or shoot it. The savagery of the species is irrelevant and in truth is probably just an extension of your penis or ego, whichever transpires to be the smaller.

Please, a little more class if you can possibly summon it.....

What are thinking about.........with all the trouble they have made around the world, why bring sucha terrible breed to Thailand......then after a few "generations" they have street dogs running around with pitbull " manners"..........GREAT ! :o

If it wasn't bad enough having English chav tattooed dross fetching up on the shores of Samui we now must expect them to bring their pathological lap dogs to keep them company too.

For chrissakes, the dog is there to frigging well bark and that's about it. Any self respecting thief intent on truly spinning your drum will either poison the beast or shoot it. The savagery of the species is irrelevant and in truth is probably just an extension of your penis or ego, whichever transpires to be the smaller.

what u got, a poodle?

King Charles spaniel?

ahhh bless,stick to ya poodles...silly man

What are thinking about.........with all the trouble they have made around the world, why bring sucha terrible breed to Thailand......then after a few "generations" they have street dogs running around with pitbull " manners"..........GREAT ! :o

also master of the poodles,it is fact that pitbulls have lived in thailand longer than you and your **offensive remark deleted*** :D

Please refrain from flaming other members just because you don't agree with their opinion

Edited by sbk

ahhh bless,stick to ya poodles...silly man

I'm sorry, but I cannot lay claim to any canine affections regardless of whatever breed may be extolled. However, the assumption that by my previous post I am to be associated with a poodle, and therefore presumably somewhat effeminate, weak, possibly homosexual and of a hairdressing predisposition, is childish but probably not unexpected from someone so evidently disadvantaged as yourself.

I can think of nothing further to add beyond the observation ***edited for flaming***In short, you may well find in yourself the requirements you seem to be seeking.

Woof, woof.

Woof, woof.

Lets play nice boys or there will be warnings all around :o

Edited by sbk

Grrrrrrrr.

My friend on Samui has 2 Pitbulls and they are the most friendly well behaved dogs you would ever want to meet. However, he treats them well . Others may not. The thought of this breed grtting mixed up with the rest of the street dogs here does not bear thinking about. We have enough problems with dogs here as it is.

Grrrrrrrr.

My friend on Samui has 2 Pitbulls and they are the most friendly well behaved dogs you would ever want to meet. However, he treats them well . Others may not. The thought of this breed grtting mixed up with the rest of the street dogs here does not bear thinking about. We have enough problems with dogs here as it is.

Well , 25 years ago, when we walked in the nights in totally darknes of Samui........it was a bit scary with the big groups of dogs, barking their warnings out in the dark and you could feel they followed you........but after a while we knew they didnt do anything, and they still dont do anything.......but yes, should they be mix up or some of them........I would love to see the faces of the "anti poodles" if they met such a group alone on a dark country road after they had a bike breakdown or whatever...............

Meatgrowler: sorry about my language.....just thourght it was a god joke since we talk abou pitt BULLS..... :D I will try to use better manners...OK

But without proof........Im pretty sure, there were no pitt bull on samui when I came there first time ........

Someone else wrote Thousands of pitt bull in Thailand already !!!

Thousands of Pitt bulls in Thailand already..........wauw.......sorry I didnt know that....hmm interesting :o

Grrrrrrrr.

Well , 25 years ago, when we walked in the nights in totally darknes of Samui........it was a bit scary with the big groups of dogs, barking their warnings out in the dark and you could feel they followed you........but after a while we knew they didnt do anything, and they still dont do anything.......but yes, should they be mix up or some of them........I would love to see the faces of the "anti poodles" if they met such a group alone on a dark country road after they had a bike breakdown or whatever...............

Meatgrowler: sorry about my language.....just thourght it was a god joke since we talk abou pitt BULLS..... :D I will try to use better manners...OK

But without proof........Im pretty sure, there were no pitt bull on samui when I came there first time ........

Thousands of Pitt bulls in Thailand already..........wauw.......sorry I didnt know that....hmm interesting :D

no probs master of poodles with the language,1 thing though,the dog i :o eventually choose will be treated very well,im not cruel and would never neglect my companion.....hes not gonna just be chained up like a werewolf and thrown bones etc..so dont worry....unless youd like to feed one of your diamond encrusted collar wearing ,burberry {snide of course}clothed poodles...to my mutt,give us a call

Grrrrrrrr.

Thousands of Pitt bulls in Thailand already..........wauw.......sorry I didnt know that....hmm interesting :D

no probs master of poodles with the language,1 thing though,the dog i :o eventually choose will be treated very well,im not cruel and would never neglect my companion.....hes not gonna just be chained up like a werewolf and thrown bones etc..so dont worry....unless youd like to feed one of your diamond encrusted collar wearing ,burberry {snide of course}clothed poodles...to my mutt,give us a call

Ha Ha...........If I "run" over some poodles I will let you know..........