Well. cant say it without sounding like a sexist pig, but here goes:

Intellectual stimulation from ANY female

Seriously?

Even if they are well educated, there still comes that point when its her, 6 of her gal friends, you are the only guy.....and they are verbalizing every insignificant thought that comes in to their head....and you're like , man, where is the nearest sports bar

People dont often have all that much in common, let alone men and women

Besides, if she has her face in her phone, I can stare down her top

Sounding like a sexist pig? You, sir, could give pigs a bad name.....(even one with lipstick)

It sounds like any female would provide you with a severe intellectual challenge. Good luck on that steep learning curve....Onward and upward!

Mate if he's into pigs with lipstick I can give him a link to a place where there's a minger with red hair that puts out for everyone and anyone but no matter how much lippy she wears, she will always be a pig.

If you're into Aussie Red heads, with big saggy swingers, bingo wings, nose like a witch and an attitude like her 'kii Mai men' the pm me & i will give you her member number.

:D

Rob normally reserves her for all night body slides, a crushing experience he tells me.

I think I'm a double idiot.

I am the problem.

I can't be arsed to learn Thai and there are many other mostly generous things no farang woman ever did for me.

Sometimes I think the war screwed me a lot and can't think straight.

We agree