Visitor In Bangkok Looking For Puppy

When you arrive, there are many Thai magazines about dogs, look for one on Pomeranians, breeders should be listed there. If you can find someone to help you translate you should be able to find a fairly reputable breeder that way.

Hi,

I've heard many positive notes on Dream Team Kennel. They seem to have top quality dogs and have won many times in (international) dogshows with their stock.

Their website is in Thai (http://www.dreamteampom.com/index.htm), but so far I know they speak very well English (08-1835-8838, 0-2472-5423).

So far I remember, they also have top-quality Shih Tzu's and Chihuahua.

Good Luck,

Nienke

Have you checked the laws re: importing a puppy to your country?

Will where you are planning on staying in Thailand let you have a dog in the room?

Do you really want to sedate a puppy and put it through a multi-hour flight?

many considerations

i have many friends who live in bangkok so finding a house for them after buying them isnt a problem. as for multi-hour flights, i am going with a good vet friend who has done many importings for the past three years trying to better her kennel and as per her advice, puppies are very well adaptable and need not be sedated during the flight. phil to bangkok is only 2 and a half hours. that should be ok :o