The Benefits Of Marrying A Prostitute?

erco

Let me ask a question to all here. Say you were in your home country minding your own business working 9-5 and one day you meet an attractive, sweet Thai women in your city. She has a regular job just like you. You ask her out on a date.

All seems pretty good and the relationship is moving along. You ask her about Thailand; you have never been there. She says it is a nice country but she likes where she is.

A the time goes by you ask her to marry you because you are in love with her.

Her family in Thailand approves and your family approves. You are married now.

You are more in love with her than ever before. She is a good, faithful wife who takes good care of you.

One day you get a letter from a good buddy who is in Thailand. He says he met someone who knows your wife and he was intimate with her at one time and he knows about her past; she worked in a bar and slept with men for money from time to time. She then went abroad to marry a foreigner but they divorced and she stayed on in the country. Well you already knew she was divorced but the other part is quite a shock. You question her about this and she confesses that

it is the truth. You are angry because she withheld this about herself.

The question is: Do you shun her and tell her you never want to see her again or do you see that deep down she is a good wife and just like any other women?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask a question to all here. Say you were in your home country minding your own business working 9-5 and one day you meet an attractive, sweet Thai women in your city. She has a regular job just like you. You ask her out on a date.

All seems pretty good and the relationship is moving along. You ask her about Thailand; you have never been there. She says it is a nice country but she likes where she is.

You are more in love with her than ever before. She is a good, faithful wife who takes good care of you.

One day you get a letter from a good buddy who is in Thailand. He says he met someone who knows your wife and he was intimate with her at one time and he knows about her past; she worked in a bar and slept with men for money from time to time. She then went abroad to marry a foreigner but they divorced and she stayed on in the country. Well you already knew she was divorced but the other part is quite a shock. You question her about this and she confesses that

The question is: Do you shun her and tell her you never want to see her again or do you see that deep down she is a good wife and just like any other women?

Great post, what would I do? well Love rules doesn't it....

Bash

Is checking her niece out an option? :o

But OK, it was a nice post. You keep amazing me, Mbkudu,... :D

great post mbkudu :o

Too many BG sympathisers here.

I dont believe in marrage anyway, so cant comment on it.

What breaks my heart is the sweet young girls who work every hour god sends in 7-11 for a pitance. They have the same choices as a BG, so full credit to them..

aye.. and there as honest as the day is long!

What breaks my heart is the sweet young girls who work every hour god sends in 7-11 for a pitance. They have the same choices as a BG, so full credit to them..

aye.. and there as honest as the day is long!

They are honest as honest can be, Frankie.

Nothing wrong with some of them doing some overtime, sometimes,... :o

medicinebox Posted on Thu 2004-04-22, 04:52:09

YES MOST DEFINATELY SIR, these girls and the rest who work hard command and deserve respect, unlike the Bar Filth.

Again another good set of replies BG sympathisers excluded, they really are getting boring. Perhaps they could start a Losers Forum and wallow in there self pity.

Is checking her niece out an option? :o

But OK, it was a nice post. You keep amazing me, Mbkudu,... :D

Thanks for cutting me a bit of slack Bluecat; oh those fond memories of Pussy Galore!

Why does someone with a pathological hatred of hookers decide to live in........

Whore 'In

:D:o

Stocky, either it is a she who was dumped for a BG or it is a he who's hand fall asleep...the ultimate of dejection

but for sure, it is not a normal guy or gal :D

Oh man what a load of tripe this conversation is...

Anyone who uses the services of a pro is no better than the pro. If you think that the fact you paid the money instead of receiving it makes you better, you're in lala land. Shut the fark up and accept who you are.

Try it sometime, you might find yourself less prone to outbursts of frustration

I know who I am - I'm the guy who's sitting here Blissfully Ignorant! Thanks for the advice mate, always appreciate an enlightening insight :D

heres another "pearl of wisdom" for you then :o

"Dont knock it until you've tried it"

Right, that's it then. Where do I go to try it?

Just go outside after dark, head for dulsit tones of eminem, sit yourself down on a bar stool, order a beer, wink at what ever takes your fancy and then ask her how much...

Ahh the cultured art of seduction, cant beat it :o