Looking for a copy of Rosetta Stone Thai V2

Lysdexic

• 2 weeks later...

Man, you have't lived. When I am bored and in a mischievous mood, my greatest pleasure is to go to highbrow forums. The Classics, Ancient Greece, the works of Aristotle and Homer. And I troll. They are the worst set of people you can imagine. You'd think academics would be nice, but they're not. And of course being so highly educated (and sciolistic) the insults they (and I) throw around are magnificent.

Most people on the CM forum are very nice, some a bit catty and some horrible and trolly, and everyone has a bad day now and again but on the whole it's nice. Go to the General forum, then you'll see some real action.

EDIT: misspelling of sciolist (joke - whoosh)

Look under a rock

Last I heard from you you were posting how much you hated your time in Chiang Mai and how wonderful it was to be gone

Obviously your new life is so fulfilling that you still read and comment on a forum about a place you hate

I look forward to reaching a similar enlightened place in my life ;)

Look under a rock

What makes people on this forum such massive c u n t s ? I have never seen anything like it on the internet. It's fascinating.

To be fair, it was an attempt at humour with the Rosetta probe being hidden by a rock or overhang, pretty weak but harmless by the (admittedly low smile.png ) standards on this forum..

Archived