I have a good business idea, looking for a good hearted invester

I have a good business idea which can make a reasonable profit.

the business is exporting and transiting agri products to china.

i need a good business partner,

need a good hearted person(i prefer non alcoholic person but no problem)

i need partner as a friend, mentor and motivating person

a business minded friend

not just make more profit from business, i want a strong long term business.

investment 3 million thai baht

if you are serious, please contact to me to be my friend, then we can think about business.

sent me personal message

Thank you

Afsal

Its China that is exporting agricultural products to Thailand,

because they are cheaper and better quality than what they

grow here,the only Thai products that are exported to China

are Rice,Rubber, and Tapioca,which are already handled by

Thais who know what they are doing.how much were you planning

to invest in this ?.

regards Worgeordie

Its China that is exporting agricultural products to Thailand,

because they are cheaper and better quality than what they

grow here,the only Thai products that are exported to China

are Rice,Rubber, and Tapioca,which are already handled by

Thais who know what they are doing.how much were you planning

to invest in this ?.

regards Worgeordie

There are some other products which is china have good demand,

we import this product from another country and export to china via border.

I need 3 million baht.

Are you Afzal or AFSAL .? I live in China and have done so for years, I cannot think of any imported item that China cannot provide themselves, the only issue is quality, and possibly the only commodity they could use is high grade baby milk formula. Good luck with your venture, but I guess you will be going it alone. And by the way, in my opinion friendship and business do not mix !

The regulations and tariffs surrounding agricultural products are the most onerous of all. Couldn't you find anything a little more challenging ?

Unless the Chinese suddenly developed a great appetite for spoiled rice I fear you are walking a lonely road.

Edited by tonray

Are you Afzal or AFSAL .? I live in China and have done so for years, I cannot think of any imported item that China cannot provide themselves, the only issue is quality, and possibly the only commodity they could use is high grade baby milk formula. Good luck with your venture, but I guess you will be going it alone. And by the way, in my opinion friendship and business do not mix !

" in my opinion friendship and business do not mix "clap2.gif

Afsal are you saying you are looking for someone to invest 3 million baht and to take on all the financial risk alone or are you proposing 1.5 million from each partner?

if not what would you be risking in this proposed venture?

Do you have any collateral that you could put up to guarantee the safety of the 3 million baht?

It seems to me your best bet would be to try to convince a bank to be your financier as opposed to partner because I see no incentive whatsoever

for an individual to do what you have in mind.

I am Afsal,

The product is pork meat, by-products and poultry products, Thai exporters doing this via border, i have buyer for pork meat and poultry in china.

if investor want to involve in business, i will welcome, so they can make sure their investment security.

Thank you

I am Afsal,

The product is pork meat, by-products and poultry products, Thai exporters doing this via border, i have buyer for pork meat and poultry in china.

if investor want to involve in business, i will welcome, so they can make sure their investment security.

Thank you

I lived some time in China but couldn't see any demand for your product. However if you got a business plan and can convince a bank you are on the safe side

You know too much!

OP you say you have a good business idea ok.

What on earth possessed you to come on TV for help?

Only thing you will get on here is ridicule and bad jokes.

No there is scorn, good jokes, copious amounts of ridicule as opposed to plain ridicule, berating, better offers, the list just goes on.

Lets leave this topic and troll to die like the idea

As Afz(s)al is obviously a non-native English speaker I think what he was trying to say was "I need 3 million baht, can anyone give it to me? I don't have any ideas to back up my cadging to get me out of a hole but I really promise I won't do a runner with your money".

Doesn't his attitude to alcohol use by his potential benefactor seems at odds with his wanting to be in the pork business?

Edited by Scouse Twoccer

I am Afsal,

Thank you

I lived some time in China but couldn't see any demand for your product. However if you got a business plan and can convince a bank you are on the safe side

China does not have demand for pork meat? Are we talking about the same country, China?

I am Afsal,

Thank you

According to the internet China has a healthy appetite for pork..

Here is but one link of many.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chinas-pork-obsession-is-endangering-the-world-2014-12