Vcd Burner

Stabbo-Lad

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a package that will convert and burn .avi and .mpg files to VCD. It must be able to split the file in two so you can load it onto two discs. This seems like a pretty basic function to me when you are burning 700+ meg files (unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious).

I've been using Nero 7 but the thing is driving me up the wall! Worked perfectly for the first four movies I burned (eight discs) but now it just hangs every time. Anyone know of a fix for this because when it works it works great.

Thanks, SL.

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a package that will convert and burn .avi and .mpg files to VCD. It must be able to split the file in two so you can load it onto two discs. This seems like a pretty basic function to me when you are burning 700+ meg files (unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious).

I've been using Nero 7 but the thing is driving me up the wall! Worked perfectly for the first four movies I burned (eight discs) but now it just hangs every time. Anyone know of a fix for this because when it works it works great.

Thanks, SL.

TMPGENc (google it; free) can make VCDs.

You will still need something to burn them to disk though.