Chatuchak Market For Pets, Recommended?

that's right moss... i also met a man selling in JJ and he tried to persuade me to buy his chihuahuas or other dogs.. on my part i was really curious as to how far these guy will go to make a sale, so i made very high demands like i told him does he have a female chocolate chihuahua, american boxer, male pug, mini schnauzer, etc and to my very very very great surprise whenever i ask for this certain breed he makes a phone call and then tellsme he has them.

he said i can have the pup after two days or the next day or i can wait for a few hours coz they are still picking it up... i mean, my goodness... i didnt know such cruelty really exists among these people... :o

he said i can have the pup after two days or the next day or i can wait for a few hours coz they are still picking it up... i mean, my goodness... i didnt know such cruelty really exists among these people... :o

What cruelty? To bring the puppy to you? I don't understand.

What cruelty? To bring the puppy to you? I don't understand.

I would assume she means to order living, feeling animals as if they were inanimate objects off of an assembly line. This type of salesman is very probably the front line for one or more puppy farms where they churn out purebred dogs for profit, uncaring of the health or wellbeing of pups or mother. Tinkerbell was right to be dismayed.

yup thats what i mean, thanks november rain for clearing it up :o i actually want to see these "puppy farms" these "puppy mills" and check out what really goes on there and maybe we can find something that the police or some sort of authority will find illegal and shut them down...