Thailand and philippines travel question

I dont know the visa rules as i have only been to thailand 3 times for 3 week trips....

Later this year i have a return ticket sydney to bangkok that is over a 2 month period but after 2 weeks in thailand i want to go to the philiipines for 28 days and then return to thailand for another 2 weeks .... I rang the thai and filipino embassy cos i thought i needed a visa to do this and they said i wont need one... thai, cos each trip is less than 30 days and i have a return ticket back to australia and filipino cos its under 30 days too.... Can someone confirm this for me please....Cos i have a thai ticket that covers 2 months and no visa will i be asked to show my filipino ticket when i arrive etc... is it a hassle or straight foreward?

Hypothetically i could go thai 30 days - philippines 30 days - and thai 30 days without a visa if i have a return ticket?

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies...

There is a chance that the AIRLINE may wish to see on onward flight out of Thailand as your planning on obtaining visa exempt stamp. Why not book your flight bkk to Phil return. Then you have all bases covered. Have your tickets in and out of both countries. Two visa exempt stamps for your two visits to los and one for Phil.

Hi jacksam

im not sure what you mean, which airline ? Do you mean the one im travelling australia to thailand return? Yes i am buying a bangkok to phil return this week so i will have both ticktets to show travel in and out of both countries in the alloted time....i am just wondering if i have those itinerarys could there still be any problems in thailand? I have only ever gone to thailand on 3 weeks trips so this is new for me...

Cheers

Hi jacksam

im not sure what you mean, which airline ? Do you mean the one im travelling australia to thailand return? Yes i am buying a bangkok to phil return this week so i will have both ticktets to show travel in and out of both countries in the alloted time....i am just wondering if i have those itinerarys could there still be any problems in thailand? I have only ever gone to thailand on 3 weeks trips so this is new for me...

Cheers

You should not have a problem entering Thailand with the history of entries you posted.